Dwight Pederson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight Pederson

The championship game of this years 1 million dollar pro-Am tournament "The Basketball Tournament" is on ESPN right now and starting PF for Team 23 is Sioux City and former Jack and USF payer Dwight Pederson.

I think former Oakland player Travis Bader comes off the bench for the other team

Re: Dwight Pederson

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
    The championship game of this years 1 million dollar pro-Am tournament "The Basketball Tournament" is on ESPN right now and starting PF for Team 23 is Sioux City and former Jack and USF payer Dwight Pederson.

I think former Oakland player Travis Bader comes off the bench for the other team
    When was Dwight at SDSU? I do not recall even seeing his name on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      When was Dwight at SDSU? I do not recall even seeing his name on the roster.
      http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...&Q_SEASON=2008

2008-11

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Shame on me. A Volga Cossack, I was born there. Yes I know since 1960's the school was renamed Sioux Valley.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell View Post

Wow. I've been watching this pretty faithfully and totally missed this. To think he barely scratched the court at State...
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
          X