This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakota Marker

Never too early talk about this game. Have all the season ticket holders on this board found their SDSU friends who don't have season tickets and bought them tickets for this game. Because extra tickets are now based on priority points there isn't a limit and bison fans can't buy one season ticket then buy a bunch of tickets for that game. Need to fill that place up so the team up north can only get limited tickets.

Re: Dakota Marker

Are single game tickets available to your ticket holders already? Is it 8/1/15 that they become available to everybody?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      Are single game tickets available to your ticket holders already? Is it 8/1/15 that they become available to everybody?
      Yes and yes.

Comment

Originally posted by gobigblue View Post
        Never too early talk about this game. Have all the season ticket holders on this board found their SDSU friends who don't have season tickets and bought them tickets for this game. Because extra tickets are now based on priority points there isn't a limit and bison fans can't buy one season ticket then buy a bunch of tickets for that game. Need to fill that place up so the team up north can only get limited tickets.
        If any season ticket holders are wanting to help the anti-green cause mentioned by gobigblue, I'd love to get 2-4 tickets to this game and be assured of not sitting amongst the Bison hoarde.

Comment

Thanks to Oldhare for helping me out with tickets. Four more seats that won't end up filled by NDSU fans.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Yes and yes.
            Thanks for the info...I owe you a beer out at tailgating...

Comment

im willing to help anyone who wants tickets for the game before the Aug 1 deadline

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                im willing to help anyone who wants tickets for the game before the Aug 1 deadline
                Me too. Send me a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  Thanks! I'll take 10k.

Comment

Thanks! I'll take 10k.
                    It'd be interesting to know if/how many Bison fans just bought season tickets themselves and sell or eat the other game tickets. I could see quite a few doing that. Crazy bastards. (but thanks for the support!)

*edit* Or..more likely..they probably buy a single season ticket, then that person probably buys everyone else single game ticket.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      It'd be interesting to know if/how many Bison fans just bought season tickets themselves and sell or eat the other game tickets. I could see quite a few doing that. Crazy bastards. (but thanks for the support!)

*edit* Or..more likely..they probably buy a single season ticket, then that person probably buys everyone else single game ticket.
                      Bison fans will probably just stay home and watch the game on tv.

Comment

I think I'll be interested in 4 (what's the policy for a 3 year old? If the kid needs one as well, then 5).

I've been unable to get up to a game for awhile and I'm majorly stoked to have a chance to make his one. The last two games I attended were the 2012 USD game and the 2007 NDSU game. Those both turned out okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
                          I think I'll be interested in 4 (what's the policy for a 3 year old? If the kid needs one as well, then 5).

I've been unable to get up to a game for awhile and I'm majorly stoked to have a chance to make his one. The last two games I attended were the 2012 USD game and the 2007 NDSU game. Those both turned out okay.
                          kindergarten is when tickets need to be purchased for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

This is already happening according to chatter on Bisonville. Multiple posts about folks buying SDSU FB season ticket in order to buy Dakota Marker tickets now. Also posts about current SDSU season ticket holders (and a few about past student athletes that are season ticket holders) buying tickets for Bison fans now.
                            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Thanks! I'll take 10k.
                              Im easy, but not that easy

Comment

Working...
                              X