• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Alumni offer for young grads

Close
    Previous
    Next
    Jackrabbit Athletics ‏@GoJacksSDSU 3h3 hours ago
    FANS NEVER GRADUATE! @SDState Class of 2013,14 and 15 eligible for reduced @GoJacksFB season ticket price. pic.twitter.com/7cX9Mpipxx
    View photo Hide photo 10 retweets 10 favorites
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: SDSU Alumni offer for young grads

Great idea to keep recent grads involved for very little money. Need the place to be full for every MVC game.

Comment

Really.....

**mmiller, a 2012 graduate...**

Oh well. Already have my season tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
        Really..... **mmiller, a 2012 graduate...**
        I hear you. That's how I felt when they rolled out the Jackrabbit Guarantee.

Comment

Looks to be a good way to get future donors and maintain their ties with SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
            I hear you. That's how I felt when they rolled out the Jackrabbit Guarantee.
            Lol.....me too. Believe they started that between my freshman and sophomore years.

Comment

There is another promotion for the persons who may want to see some games this year and are reluctant to buy season passes

2015 Football Mini-Plans Now On Sale
              With the 2015 Football season quickly approaching, don't miss your chance to see the Jacks in the final year of Coughlin-Alumni Stadium. Mini-Plans are now on sale for just $60.
              The plan includes tickets to see the Jacks take on Southern Utah (Dairy Drive, Home Opener), Indiana State (Military Appreciation, Hall of Fame Game) and Illinois State (Coughlin Farewell). Take advantage of this offer and save $25 off the single game price. Call 866-GOJACKS866-GOJACKS FREE or visit JackrabbitTickets.com
              You can also purchase season tickets for just $150. Buying season tickets in 2015 will earn you priority for 2016 and the openeing of Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
              X