Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The headline says it all ...

http://www.argusleader.com/story/new...ench/26230721/
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Re: The headline says it all ...

I know some mean Pharmacist jokes.

If you read the story, you'll see there a leaking coolant pipe problem that will be remedied as soon as classes are dismissed for the semester.

Tena Haraldson, the USD spokesperson quoted in the articles was editor (and a great one) of the Collegian during her years at SDSU. The U hired a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I know some mean Pharmacist jokes.

If you read the story, you'll see there a leaking coolant pipe problem that will be remedied as soon as classes are dismissed for the semester.

I read it. The headline was actually more fun before I read the article!
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I admit the headline caught my attention...pretty funny yet accurate.

Comment

You will have to tell me some of those mean pharmacist jokes sometime. I always thought pharmacists led lives too boring to make them the subject of jokes.

Comment

I saw the headline and was thinking corruption or like a poor group of students or something on that line. Not that a pipe was leaking and actually causing a stinky smell

Comment

Careful here.... a strong north wind in Brookings......

Comment

The real question is why is the Argus Leader wasting so much of its limited reporting resources covering a stinky pipe in Vermillion?
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  The real question is why is the Argus Leader wasting so much of its limited reporting resources covering a stinky pipe in Vermillion?
                  What's that's saying. If it stinks it leads.....wait no. Bleeds.that's it. Anyway it must have been a really slow news day. If leaky pipes is any issue they could come investigate why the pipe drips under my kitchen sink. When ever I check its dry as can be but the wife claims it does all the time.

I feel like my post is really going to add to this thread.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                  X