Cody Pack granted 6th yr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody Pack granted 6th yr

@ChrisBono Congrats @Clpack149 on being granted 6th year! @argusmattz @KDLTSports @jasonmbryant @CPyles8 @InterMat #getjacked

Huge for Cody and the wrestling program. I can't remember what Cody's injury was.

Re: Cody Pack granted 6th yr

Hopefully he will be able to do al little more at nationals with this extra opportunity he has been given.
    "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Watched the dual vs Utah Velley last night. Cody looked like he hurt his knee last night. Any word on his condition?

Comment

I see SDSU forfeited today at 157, but still beat the tar out of Boise State. Pack must have some kind of injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
          I see SDSU forfeited today at 157, but still beat the tar out of Boise State. Pack must have some kind of injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          He was sporting an ice pack on his left knee when the teams shook hands. Appeared he warmed up for the Dual so it must have been a match time decision. Hopefully he was only pulled for precautionary reasons with the Dual well in hand by the time his match was up.

Comment

Working...
          X