Natty Ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natty Ice

Help me settle a disagreement with a friend: Larry Eustachy lost his job at Iowa State in 2003 after attending a beer party near the U of Missouri campus within hours of the Tigers beating Eustachy's Cyclones. My friend claims Eustachy lost his job after the Des Moines Register published pictures showing Eustachy kissing some Missouri Coeds and holding a beer. I say he lost his job because the beer he was holding in the pictures was one of those cheap "Ice" beers. Am I right or am I right?

Re: 2015 NIT

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Help me settle a disagreement with a friend: Larry Eustachy lost his job at Iowa State in 2003 after attending a beer party near the U of Missouri campus within hours of the Tigers beating Eustachy's Cyclones. My friend claims Eustachy lost his job after the Des Moines Register published pictures showing Eustachy kissing some Missouri Coeds and holding a beer. I say he lost his job because the beer he was holding in the pictures was one of those cheap "Ice" beers. Am I right or am I right?
    I thought it was Natty light (Natural light) but it might of been Natty Ice.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Natty Lite Ice

Comment

coach3.jpg

Google is your friend

Comment

Agreed. No matter how Coach Eustachy left ISU, he's iced down at CSU.

Here's hoping the Rabbits are jacked, and leave the Rams feeling ewesd.

Comment

Natty Ice

I'VE pulled posts out of the Men's NIT thread and imposing punishment on myself for smacking in a serious thread. The punishment? Have to drink two ice beers some time in the next 30 days.
            Last edited by JackJD; 03-16-2015, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Re: Natty Ice

I am glad you did this since I took Filberts warning to heart and my first mention of the former ISU coach contained a reference to this incident and his departure from Ames which on second thought I deleted. I will agree Larry is a very good coach who made a very stupid mistake. I recall several evenings in 2003 while out walking with my Walkman radio listening to Husker talk and the Euscthay incident was hashed and rehashed, but I don't recall the details. I was surprised to see that he succeeded Tim Miles at CSU. I do not follow coaching changes very closely.
              Last edited by Nidaros; 03-19-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X