Tim Triplett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Triplett

Tim Triplett, former SDSU coach and now former USD coach is headed to St. Thomas in Twin Cities.

Re: Tim Triplett

Interesting. As a coach? That's NCAA D-III, but it's a top 20 team at its level.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Posts on Coyote fan board say that Triplett will coach wide receivers at St. Thomas.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        Posts on Coyote fan board say that Triplett will coach wide receivers at St. Thomas.
        Wasn't he their ST coach? And he left to take a D3 position coaching job? Did he get fired?
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
          Wasn't he their ST coach? And he left to take a D3 position coaching job? Did he get fired?
          Probably got encouraged to leave, as someone on that staff had to go. We will most likely never know..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
            People who get fired end up being stronger for it. I spent 15 years in a dead end job for which I wish I had been fired, but that's a long story. I wish Coach Triplett well in his next endeavor. I still recall his father who once bought a bundle of beef at the beef bowl one year. I thought that was classy. He did not have to help SDSU out but did.

Comment

Triplett also was the recruiting coordinator at USD. I don't know the circumstances of his departure. His first assistant coaching job was at SDSU in 2009.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
              X