Cody Pack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody Pack

It's interesting how we've developed so many threads around individual athletes at SDSU and yet I couldn't find one about Cody Pack. Pack is going to be one of the all-time great wrestlers for the Jackrabbits and he has the potential to be the first All-American wrestler in the D1 era. Jackrabbit Insider did a cool profile on Cody and if you have any passion for the wrestling program and what Bono has done, you will really enjoy this. I love the attitude that Bono has brought to the program and how he has developed it in Cody.

Catch Cody and the rest of the pack wrestle against Stanford after the men's basketball game Saturday night. It is a huge night to show how far our wrestling program has come in just a couple of years.

Re: Cody Pack

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
    It's interesting how we've developed so many threads around individual athletes at SDSU and yet I couldn't find one about Cody Pack. Pack is going to be one of the all-time great wrestlers for the Jackrabbits and he has the potential to be the first All-American wrestler in the D1 era. Jackrabbit Insider did a cool profile on Cody and if you have any passion for the wrestling program and what Bono has done, you will really enjoy this. I love the attitude that Bono has brought to the program and how he has developed it in Cody.

Catch Cody and the rest of the pack wrestle against Stanford after the men's basketball game Saturday night. It is a huge night to show how far our wrestling program has come in just a couple of years.
    I got a kick out of Bono and Packs relationship in one of Bonos clips, trying to make the wrestler out of him he knows he is....trying to "make him mad" so he can be more aggressive on the mat during matches.That's a good coach who doesn't give up on someone and doesn't allow them to settle for less than they are capable of.

Comment

Working...
    X