Hustle and Tussle - Stanford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hustle and Tussle - Stanford

Wrestling team is taking on nationally ranked Stanford 30 minutes after Saturday's Men's BBall game against NDSU. Coach Bono is going all out trying to get people in the seats to see this team. Hopefully fans stay and give the team/coaches the support they deserve.

http://t.co/8L7d2ktFyv

Re: Hustle and Tussle - Stanford

This looks to be a very good Dual. Stanford should be favored in 6 matches and SDSU in 4. BUT with a large crowd, one upset in what should be some tough matches and maybe a bonus points win for SDSU and this could be one exciting Win for the SDSU wrestling program. I hope the fans show up and make it a Real Home Crowd advantage. Good Luck Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by NewOldFan View Post
      This looks to be a very good Dual. Stanford should be favored in 6 matches and SDSU in 4. BUT with a large crowd, one upset in what should be some tough matches and maybe a bonus points win for SDSU and this could be one exciting Win for the SDSU wrestling program. I hope the fans show up and make it a Real Home Crowd advantage. Good Luck Jacks.
      Yes should be a great dual. Fans will already be there, they just need to stay after Men's BBall is finished.

Comment

My son and I plan to stay and check it out. We've never been to a college wrestling match. I'm looking forward to seeing something new.

Comment

A great Win for the Entire TEAM. They kept the loses to decisions , Got an Upset, and Pack, The Senior, gets those bonus points. Great Job Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by NewOldFan View Post
            A great Win for the Entire TEAM. They kept the loses to decisions , Got an Upset, and Pack, The Senior, gets those bonus points. Great Job Jacks.
            You called it NewOldFan! The deciding two matches were Bubba Simms winning at 133, where Stanford was definitely favored, and then the bonus points from Cody were just what we needed to get the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
              You called it NewOldFan! The deciding two matches were Bubba Simms winning at 133, where Stanford was definitely favored, and then the bonus points from Cody were just what we needed to get the win.
              This is awesome!

Comment

Working...
              X