Yotes vs. ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yotes vs. ORU

The Yote women win impressively over ORU, while the Yote men choke away another chance at a home victory. The box score says there was a little more than 2000 in attendance in the "Danger Dome", which is an even more pathetic effort than usual for their fan base. They have a very good women's team and a descent men's team playing against a solid league rival and they can barely draw 2000? This may be one of the reasons the USD men play worse on their home court.

I suppose they could blame the weather, but it wasn't that bad yesterday afternoon/evening. Apathy runs thick in Vermillion.

I guess it is tax season, so perhaps many of their students were at home getting a jump start on filing fraudulent tax returns.

Either way, a good reminder to keep your social security number as private as possible.
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Re: Yotes vs. ORU

Come Feb 28, we will find out that a couple thousand yote fans care only about one game. And should they win that game, their season will have been a success.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      Come Feb 28, we will find out that a couple thousand yote fans care only about one game. And should they win that game, their season will have been a success.
      Appropriate to be talking about this on Super Bowl Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        The Coyotes will really be a challenge for our Jacks in the dome. They seem to play well vs the Jacks regardless of talent on either team. But, your right mitchellrabbit. A win over the Jacks would make their season.

I wonder if whomever reports the attendance in the dome does NOT realize that the cameras scan the crowd? The pictures I and everyone else see's would indicate the numbers far less than reported?

GBGBGJ

Comment

I would be interested to see a comparison between season ticket holders in a 10 mile radius of both campuses. I would think that SDSU has to be at least 2.5 times USD just to to town size. We see what bad weather sometimes does to our games...

That being said, since this is the smack section, USD smells.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
          X