Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU championships

http://whotv.com/2015/01/19/north-da...bly-cant-read/
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Re: NDSU championships

Bison this and Bison that. That's all folks.

Comment

I think this is Andy Fales third video doing this to the Bison Fans.
      Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-19-2015, 09:41 PM.

Comment

That's really good stuff. I'm assuming most Bison fans get the angle he's going for. I'm sure a few won't get it though.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
          That's really good stuff. I'm assuming most Bison fans get the angle he's going for. I'm sure a few won't get it though.
          It is sad how vocal the fans are that don't get it. The guy is good...hope he does more!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
            Everyone that gets it isn't on the internet, all that don't get it should have their twitter accounts blocked

Embarrassing people can't take jokes..
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I think, he's probably the biggest booger eater of all time. He's got my vote. It was humorous though, hat's off to the guy,he's nailed the Bizon persona to a tee.Liked the "their brains are frozen" quip.

Comment

His video was funny in August. Now it is Mid-January and he knew NDSU would be guaranteed clicks. Power of the Bison Brand. Everyone else is fighting for scraps.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                  His video was funny in August. Now it is Mid-January and he knew NDSU would be guaranteed clicks. Power of the Bison Brand. Everyone else is fighting for scraps.
                  And now McFeeley is looking for "clicks" w/ his recent blog postings and twitter fights.

Comment

Bison this and Bison that oh those .....

Comment

Call me when someone at ESPN does something like this and not a Des Moines, IA local sports anchor. Then you attitude might be somewhat appropriate.

You gotta take the good with the bad, and keep a sense of humor, my man.
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Your sarcasm detection monitor in SF must be blocked by the glare of 4 championship trophies in Fargo

Comment

I wondered who some of the Bison fans were that were bombing the Iowa sportscaster's Twitter account....

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            I wondered who some of the Bison fans were that were bombing the Iowa sportscaster's Twitter account....
                            Maybe a distant cousin to the SDSU fans who monitor every Nate Wolters comment on bisonville.

Comment

Maybe a distant cousin to the SDSU fans who monitor every Nate Wolters comment on bisonville.
                              Or the NDSU fans that still tweet at the defunct FakeNateWolters twitter account?
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X