Missouri Valley Conference, I mean NCAA FCS Championship game 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri Valley Conference, I mean NCAA FCS Championship game 2015

The Bison nation pictures are beginning to scroll across my social media outlets. I believe Bison fans now think THEY are the cause of the earthquake that hit Texas recently and will be calling for a Budweiser pipeline to be built in the near future from St. Louis directly to Frisco in preparation for their annual pilgrimage.

The Bison are my "kryptonite" - just like TV's Packers. As much as I hate to cheer for them, it sometime beats the alternative. (I'll cheer for the Packers over the Dallas Cowboys club this weekend. THAT piece of "therapy" goes back to a pass interference call from years ago at Met Stadium - long before last weeks PI "job".)

So, as much as it pains me, I'll be cheering for the Green and Gold or whatever their school/team colors are. Go Bison - Go Pack (blehhhhh)!

Re: Missouri Valley Conference, I mean NCAA FCS Championship game 2015

The Budweiser pipeline would only create temporary jobs although it could fill nicely until the energy sector recovers. It is nice that the playoff committee made it possible to have the MVFC title game coincide with the FCS Championship. At first I thought it was arranged so the MVFC title game could not statistically be probable. As much as I do not want to admit, it would be good to see the bison fall into the category of perennial favorites. We can see how high the bar has been raised and what is required to get there. It is a bitch to be on the sidelines, but we know that the Jackrabbits were very close this year. go bison.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I'm on the red side of the fence on this one: ISU!

Comment

I found myself pulling hard for the Bison in their games against CC and Sam Houston but think I'll be pulling for ISU in this one.

Either way we all win!
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

If neither team wins, it would suit me. We are 0-3 against both teams for the year. I think it will be an interesting game. IF ISU gets a jump start like they got against us, they could win.

Comment

ISU is more than holding its own early, particularly up front.

Comment

Geez, fouled up the kickoff so Bison ball deep in ISU territory. but, ISU's defense is pretty stout and they drive NDSU back. Bison get another 41 yd field goal. NDSU 13, ISU 7.

If ISU's Roberson can start hitting some passes, they'll have a chance.

Comment

So far it's more of an old-fashioned, Midwestern defensive battle.

Comment

Now 20-7 Bison. Another JOHN CROCKETT TD. The march is on for a five peat.

Comment

If they win, its four, not five

Comment

20-14 GAME ON!

Comment

23-21. Can the Illinois State defense step up?
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

ISU takes the lead! 27-23

Bison will get the ball with 1:38 left. Do they have ANOTHER comeback coming?

Comment

Looks like it
                            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Every God damn time......Wentz with a keeper and scores. Bison lead 29-27. ISU block the extra point. 37 seconds left.

Comment

Working...
                              X