Pellini Poetry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellini Poetry

So would it be poetic justice if Pellini goes to Youngstown and has a recruit or two pull out on signing day after getting late-night preferred walk-on offer from Ohio State (or even more preferably, Nebraska) the night before?

Re: Pellini Poetry

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    So would it be poetic justice if Pellini goes to Youngstown and has a recruit or two pull out on signing day after getting late-night preferred walk-on offer from Ohio State (or even more preferably, Nebraska) the night before?
    Absolutely. Karma is likely to bite Bo in the backside in his new job. I doubt that many rival schools hold him in high regard in terms of recruiting integrity.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Does YSU have any games scheduled with the Big 10? That could create some interest.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Not even the YSU coach for 24 hours and he's already taking pot-shots at Nebraska. You stay classy, Beau.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ers-leadership
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
          Not even the YSU coach for 24 hours and he's already taking pot-shots at Nebraska. You stay classy, Beau.

The gojacks.com post game press conferences are going to be great!
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            The gojacks.com post game press conferences are going to be great!
            suppose Terry will like the YSU games, maybe a little more interesting then usual.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If you think that is bad...go read the article in the Omaha World Herald. THe guy is a whiner and this story only proves it. Just using those terms to describe your boss should keep him from getting another big time job.
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                If you think that is bad...go read the article in the Omaha World Herald. THe guy is a whiner and this story only proves it. Just using those terms to describe your boss should keep him from getting another big time job.
                Here's the link to the text of what you're referring to. A couple of days after his firing Bo met with the players and supposedly one of them recorded it.. Bo decided to go scorched earth.....i'm SO happy that embarrassing clown is done.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/bo-peli...5386da4f8.html

Comment

Bo is no Stig that is for sure!

Comment

Well he was just contrasting the presidential support that he may receive at YSU with that of Nebraska, but I talked to a friend in Nebraska on Monday and he was telling me Bo did not handle the big boosters very well and that in itself my explain why he is gone.
                    Bo has some issues no denying that.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                      Here's the link to the text of what you're referring to. A couple of days after his firing Bo met with the players and supposedly one of them recorded it.. Bo decided to go scorched earth.....i'm SO happy that embarrassing clown is done.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/bo-peli...5386da4f8.html
                      Thanks for the link. My phone wasn't letting me paste it on here. With the attitude that he has I hope he flops at YSU. I hate to say that because of the other lives it affects, but someone as negative as he seems to be shouldn't be influencing our future leaders.
                      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I hope Fake Bo stays with him. Great twitter humor.
                        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                          Thanks for the link. My phone wasn't letting me paste it on here. With the attitude that he has I hope he flops at YSU. I hate to say that because of the other lives it affects, but someone as negative as he seems to be shouldn't be influencing our future leaders.
                          Agreed.Wonder if YSU is having buyers remorse. Bo doesn't exactly come off as a molder of young men. He also appears to suffer from a serious case of paranoia, amongst other things.

Comment

Maybe when (if) he learns not to take life's disappointments so personal and wanting to strike back the way he does, he wouldn't be judged so harshly . A lot of his problems are from his own doings.Heck, he might even find some sympathy from people. Not sure that's what he's seeking though.I could go on and on,but he's the one who has to change, if he ever does. I don't want to wish anyone Ill will.

Comment

Those of you who know Stig, will there be special joy taken in beating the 'Guins in coming seasons?

Comment

Working...
                              X