Indiana State Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana State Tweet

Indiana State tweeted earlier this morning a picture. They would probably go 0-5 versus those teams, MAYBE 1-4. Indiana State.jpg

Re: Indiana State Tweet

Originally posted by JackMan View Post
    Indiana State tweeted earlier this morning a picture. They would probably go 0-5 versus those teams, MAYBE 1-4. [ATTACH=CONFIG]553[/ATTACH]
    Well, they did beat Ball St. and would absolutely destroy Valpo. Meh...I'm more pissed about the draw they got than anything.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      Well, they did beat Ball St. and would absolutely destroy Valpo. Meh...I'm more pissed about the draw they got than anything.

^^^^this, won 1 and would easily get 2 out of that group, ISU isnt terrible, people hating on them is from history, i have them winning again this week and losing next
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

After the losing streak they had you cant blame them for saying they are the best d1 team in indiana this year

Comment

I guess I see it as a way of saying it doesn't look good for indiana football.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

There was something last year where no team from Indiana made the NCAA Bball tourney and how crazy that was. The bison knocked their last chance out in IPFW. A lot of D1 schools in that state, good for the sycamores hope they thump Chattanooga

Comment

Working...
            X