Reasons to want to lay a thumping on Montana State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasons to want to lay a thumping on Montana State

- The shenanigans coming from that direction lately on backing out of scheduling contracts would be a place to start.
    - Different school, obviously, but the obnoxiousness emanating from a couple classless fans of their rival the Griz after the Jacks' collapse a few years back. If you can't lay it back on Montana, then Montana State is the next best thing.
    - General Big Sky disdain would be a third.

Re: Reasons to want to lay a thumping on Montana State

Yes we were not good enough to belong to the Big Sky. I for one have not forgotten.

Comment

How does an 8-4 team from the Big Fluffy Conference manage to land its eighth home game of the season? It's a good thing the Bobcats had 7 home games during the regular season because they lost 3 of 5 on the road, including one to Cal Poly (who SDSU beat). The Bobcats' home victories included a 57-10 win against Black Hills State.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        How does an 8-4 team from the Big Fluffy Conference manage to land its eighth home game of the season? It's a good thing the Bobcats had 7 home games during the regular season because they lost 3 of 5 on the road, including one to Cal Poly (who SDSU beat). The Bobcats' home victories included a 57-10 win against Black Hills State.
        Good question

Hoping for something along the lines of 45-20.

Comment

At least we don't have those obnoxious Griz fans on here pronouncing how great their team is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
            1, They had 7 because they draw 18,000 per game and can buy home games.
            2. And they got an eighth because they outbid us. See #1.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Survive and advance. Yep, I'd love to spank them but will be tickled pink with a 1 point win!

SUPERBUNNY
              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

You know......I think their fans are alright....and to be honest their fanbase reminds me a lot of our own. Even when we have a really good team we are nervous....so are they. They have fought through an injury riddled season as well from what I can read. They have to deal with an obnoxious portion of a rivals fanbase all the time. It's like we are kind of playing ourselves on Saturday. They are courteous, knowledgeable, etc. So they bought us out, who cares, if i had the ability and I was in the BSC, I'd buy out games against us too.They avoided a complete domination and were able to get more money for their school. I dont have disdain for the BSC, they constantly line up subquality opponents for us to manhandle.
                Soon, we will have an awesome stadium.....and what are we going to say when we buy out our first contract? Great, another home game for us! Of course then the Jacks box office calls you and say they are adding more to your credit card for the extra game..........

That being said we make these kitties bleed all over their homefield like the first plague! (sorry been seeing a lot of the Exodus trailer lately.......)

Jacks 45 Kitty Kitty Banged Banged 21
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                  You know......I think their fans are alright....and to be honest their fanbase reminds me a lot of our own. Even when we have a really good team we are nervous....so are they. They have fought through an injury riddled season as well from what I can read. They have to deal with an obnoxious portion of a rivals fanbase all the time. It's like we are kind of playing ourselves on Saturday. They are courteous, knowledgeable, etc. So they bought us out, who cares, if i had the ability and I was in the BSC, I'd buy out games against us too.They avoided a complete domination and were able to get more money for their school. I dont have disdain for the BSC, they constantly line up subquality opponents for us to manhandle.
                  Soon, we will have an awesome stadium.....and what are we going to say when we buy out our first contract? Great, another home game for us! Of course then the Jacks box office calls you and say they are adding more to your credit card for the extra game..........

That being said we make these kitties bleed all over their homefield like the first plague! (sorry been seeing a lot of the Exodus trailer lately.......)

Jacks 45 Kitty Kitty Banged Banged 21
                  Overall I felt like they were similar to us. Injuries has them rattled and a good team could have had a great year but lucky they didnt have a stinker either. totally get they have a little brother complex with the griz there. If their QB is good to go I worry we can stop him similar to EWU QB was to much for us last year, but i feel our offense is more dynamic then they think. They think the cal poly game is a fluke like poly turned it around after losing to us. But they dont consider we were still trying to figure out what our team was going to be like this year and we started a QB in his first career start for us and only had 1 game to get use to being the starter. If they are banged up I feel we win like we did the last couple years in the playoffs to start with, but if they are healthy and can play its probably more a shoot out then I would care for.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Reasons I want to beat Montana State
                    1) I want another shot at NDSU
                    2) I think this team is good enough offensively to win a title
                    3) I want another shot at NDSU

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                      Reasons I want to beat Montana State
                      1) I want another shot at NDSU
                      2) I think this team is good enough offensively to win a title
                      3) I want another shot at NDSU

This, this and this

Comment

Because I live in billings and would have to move if they lost.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          Because I live in billings and would have to move if they lost.
                          MR, as a Montanan, do you happen to know why four of the MSU-SDSU games (1956, 1963, 1965, and 1966) were played in Great Falls?

Comment

1. 12 years a Jacks fan.
                            2. 20 years a Griz fan.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                              MR, as a Montanan, do you happen to know why four of the MSU-SDSU games (1956, 1963, 1965, and 1966) were played in Great Falls?
                              I've only lived in Montana since 2007 so have no idea. They do play spring games in various places around the state to drum up interest so it's likely some reason like that.

Actually in SD at the moment or I would have gone to this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X