Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football Gameplan's 2014 FCS Playoff Wraparound - SDSU vs Mont St.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Gameplan's 2014 FCS Playoff Wraparound - SDSU vs Mont St.

http://footballgameplan.com/football...eview-round-1/

Good morning Jackrabbits fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Re: Football Gameplan's 2014 FCS Playoff Wraparound - SDSU vs Mont St.

Originally posted by EmDiggy View Post
    http://footballgameplan.com/football...eview-round-1/

Good morning Jackrabbits fans! Good luck this week!

Em
    Why bother with the good luck when you pick MSU to win? Thanks but no thanks.

Comment

EmDiggy never picks us. Not surprised and frankly I don't really care.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

But we do well when he bets against us, so I'll allow it. He must be from the east coast. I mean we all know ndsu should be the 1 seed.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
          But we do well when he bets against us, so I'll allow it. He must be from the east coast. I mean we all know ndsu should be the 1 seed.
          Yep - NDSU does deserve #1. What is up with that?

Maybe they know the Jacks might upset them 2 Saturdays from now? I know I have on big Blue colored glasses, but with Austin back, who knows?

My money's on the Jacks this week. Problem is I can't find any takers...

Comment

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
            Yep - NDSU does deserve #1. What is up with that?
            I actually side with the committee on this one. Both New Hampshire and NDSU have 1 loss. NDSU's loss came mid-season during conference play. New Hampshire's loss came on the road to an FBS School their first game of the season. They are on a 10 game winning streak. They lost in the semis last year - were clobbered by NDSU like everybody else.

I'm OK with New Hampshire as #1.

Comment

I'd think we'd be in trouble if Em ever did pick us to win, so I'm starting to feel pretty good about our chances.

Seriously, if Prukop can't go for MSU (or can't run effectively with the injury), I'd be really surprised if we don't win by a couple touchdowns.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                I'd think we'd be in trouble if Em ever did pick us to win, so I'm starting to feel pretty good about our chances.
                Agree, a few years back he didn't have Zach Zenner as a Pre-Season All American pick at RB (he did pick him as a all-purpose back), so I feel pretty good when he doesn't pick the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Agree, a few years back he didn't have Zach Zenner as a Pre-Season All American pick at RB (he did pick him as a all-purpose back), so I feel pretty good when he doesn't pick the Jacks.
                  Agree. That guy knows nothing about SDSU or Montana State except what he reads on message boards......I hope he never picks the Jacks to win.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was worried he was going to pick us.....he doesn't read message boards or he would see on Anygivensaturday just about everyone is picking SDSU......I pretty much disregard him...he's an idiot with video camera.
                    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Seriously, if Prukop can't go for MSU (or can't run effectively with the injury), I'd be really surprised if we don't win by a couple touchdowns.
                      Hot diggity got it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        Hot diggity got it wrong.
                        You know he's going to pick NDSU, so...

Comment

You know he's going to pick NDSU, so...
                          So you're saying there's a chance?!
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

So you're saying there's a chance?!
                            Might put the odds in our favor, even.....the EmDiggy factor. Hope he doesn't jinx us and actually pick us, totally out of character, won't happen, relax.

Comment

Working...
                            X