X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOLLEYBALL COACH RESIGNS

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...igns/19490801/

Re: VOLLEYBALL COACH RESIGNS

Was it of his own fruition? it was pretty bad year but he might have had one more year to turn it around as his recruits would have been upperclassmen....

Comment

I would have liked to see him back one more year, too. He only had one senior both last year and this year. I think I heard that the senior this year had one more year left but wanted to move on. On top of that, I thought that Hora was a projected starter and she was out for the whole year. He only has 4 juniors, too. That means that only 5 of the players were upperclassmen. Should he have signed more juco's to try to get better quicker or get younger players that will hopefully make the team better in the long run?
      I guess I'm not in charge and resigned sounds like it was his idea so what do I know?

Comment

I think this was the right decision, we didn't win a single set on the road and didn't win a single conference game.

I don't care how many upper class-men we had this year, we weren't anywhere near being a competitive team. He's had 4 recruiting classes, there should have been some sense of improvement on the roster during that time if he was going to be successful here.

Comment

Any update on a coach?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            Any update on a coach?
            I believe it will happen next week. I think final interviews were yesterday.

Comment

Working...
            X