Photos of the New Weight Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of the New Weight Room

Here is a photo gallery of the new weight room, you can click and scroll through them...https://www.facebook.com/SDSUJacks.F...49851588398773

Re: Photos of the New Weight Room

And a tweet of it in use this morning...https://twitter.com/SDSUFootball/sta...25054278361088

Comment

Is the Dykhouse Center weight room only for football players? Was it not properly outfitted when it was completed a few years ago? Will the weight room in CAS be renovated or will basketball and other sports lift at the new athletic development center?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        Is the Dykhouse Center weight room only for football players? Was it not properly outfitted when it was completed a few years ago? Will the weight room in CAS be renovated or will basketball and other sports lift at the new athletic development center?
        I am not 100% certain but I would expect Frost Arena weight room to continue to be used by Basketball, Volleyball, Swimming, Golf and Wrestling (main users of Frost Arena), while SJAC weight room to be utlized by Football, Baseball, Softball, Soccer and Track & Field (sports close to SJAC). Makes sense for athletes to use weight rooms that are near their respective playing areas.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          I am not 100% certain but I would expect Frost Arena weight room to continue to be used by Basketball, Volleyball, Swimming, Golf and Wrestling (main users of Frost Arena), while SJAC weight room to be utlized by Football, Baseball, Softball, Soccer and Track & Field (sports close to SJAC). Makes sense for athletes to use weight rooms that are near their respective playing areas.
          When I was on the tennis team they wouldn't even let the tennis team in front when it was open for all sports. Guess tennis wasn't high on the pecking order.

Hopefully with the sjac allows teams better practice times too. Tennis woulf go in like 9 or 10 at night if lucky to practice till midnight. Those were fun nights hanging out with coach hansen.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
          X