NDSU Coyotes?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU Coyotes?!

NFL Network just had a crawl on the screen about the dates of NFL Pro days. NDSU had an icon of a Coyote in front of it. I wasn't sure if I had seen it right, then a few seconds later, USD came up with the same icon. I was never very good in Lit classes, but could this be an example of foreshadowing?
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Re: NDSU Coyotes?!

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    NFL Network just had a crawl on the screen about the dates of NFL Pro days. NDSU had an icon of a Coyote in front of it. I wasn't sure if I had seen it right, then a few seconds later, USD came up with the same icon. I was never very good in Lit classes, but could this be an example of foreshadowing?
    I dont think so because I dont think there is anyway NDSU can drop off that much.

Comment

Guess those three FCS Natty's haven't done as much for NDSU on the national scene as they'd like to think.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Next thing you know they will be talking about that College Game Day appearance last fall in Vermillion.

Comment

Working...
        X