Bison Leaving Summit???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison Leaving Summit???

They are graduating 4 players over 6'7", and looking at their men's basketball recruiting class it appears they might be getting ready for a move to a 6 foot and under league.

What does this mean for the future of the Summit??? I hope Douple is aware.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Bison Leaving Summit???

Woodside probably should be alerted, too, if anyone can find him.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      Woodside probably should be alerted, too, if anyone can find him.
      We're probably just over-looking him.........or looking-over him?

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        They are graduating 4 players over 6'7", and looking at their men's basketball recruiting class it appears they might be getting ready for a move to a 6 foot and under league.

What does this mean for the future of the Summit??? I hope Douple is aware.
        The NDSU Calves.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

There must be a Butt-football league. I hope they find one because the football-first fans are going to bail on that team like rats from a sinking ship next year (especially if this class fails to make the NCAA's).

Comment

This is some weak smack, disappointed in you bunnies. This is very much Yote material at best...

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought I had missed some huge breaking story, until I seen the imfamous SMACK. This is funny and enjoyable reading.

Comment

This thread is consistent with other rumors of the Bison dumping women's basketball. Since the U of Sioux Falls moved to the NCAA, the Bison have been making overtures to the NAIA.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonBohl View Post
                  This is some weak smack, disappointed in you bunnies. This is very much Yote material at best...

We'll just go ahead and blame it on the refs. Refs crimping our smack style. (We could post pictures of animals and call them cheerleaders but Trans Am has several patents pending on that hilarious and entirely original and fresh genre of smack).

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                    This thread is consistent with other rumors of the Bison dumping women's basketball. Since the U of Sioux Falls moved to the NCAA, the Bison have been making overtures to the NAIA.
                    Depending on your definition of "dumping" this may already have occurred. (Cue the "it's not a real sport" brickbats from the Pre-Title IX dinosaurs).

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                      We'll just go ahead and blame it on the refs. Refs crimping our smack style. (We could post pictures of animals and call them cheerleaders but Trans Am has several patents pending on that hilarious and entirely original and fresh genre of smack).
                      God damn summit league refs....

Comment

NDSU has women's basketball? I'll be danged. I thought all those W's the SDSU women had recorded against the Bison in the D-1 era were forfeits because I didn't see any L's.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                          NDSU has women's basketball? I'll be danged. I thought all those W's the SDSU women had recorded against the Bison in the D-1 era were forfeits because I didn't see any L's.
                          I was under the impression that NDSU had started a new sport called "ball" since their women have such a hard time finding the basket.
                          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                            I was under the impression that NDSU had started a new sport called "ball" since their women have such a hard time finding the basket.
                            Omaha could have more fans attend women's game than the bison. There will be more bison fans in Omaha than Fargo today. It is shorts day in Omaha for the bison fans.
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              Omaha could have more fans attend women's game than the bison. There will be more bison fans in Omaha than Fargo today. It is shorts day in Omaha for the bison fans.
                              Probably some of the 100,000-plus Bison football fans straggling back from Texas might drop off to see the Omaha game.

Comment

Working...
                              X