Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT?!?!?!

http://insider.espn.go.com/college-s.../classrankings

I don't see NDSU on this list. How can that be. I mean with back to back to back natty's how could they not be attracting all of the nations best recruits?

Re: WHAT?!?!?!

They're not on the list because Bohl stole some of their recruits. They can still hang with Bama,tho...

Comment

We can smack them for off-the-field stuff, we can smack them about Bohl, and we can certainly smack some of their fan base...but when it comes to recruiting, and what they've accomplished on the field the last few years...no way, not me.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        We can smack them for off-the-field stuff, we can smack them about Bohl, and we can certainly smack some of their fan base...but when it comes to recruiting, and what they've accomplished on the field the last few years...no way, not me.
        He's not smacking about their recruiting. He's smacking more about Bison fans sense of entitlement and how good they think they are.
        "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

One Zenner, no points. That is all.

Comment

If it hadn't been for the officiating!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
              If it hadn't been for the officiating!
              Good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                #buttnickmertens.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  #buttnickmertens.
                  That ties in nicely with your one, count it, one victory in Fargo in something like sixty years. Nice.

Comment

That ties in nicely with your one, count it, one victory in Fargo in something like sixty years. Nice.
                    Yeah, well..if you're in Fargo, nobody wins.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                      Yeah, well..if you're in Fargo, nobody wins.
                      bwahahahahahahaha! Now that right there is funny...well played my friend! Hope to see you out tailgating this fall.

Comment

Despite constantly telling us how terrible we are and how we will never catch the mighty Bison in any way, you seem really proud of beating SDSU. Weird.
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          Despite constantly telling us how terrible we are and how we will never catch the mighty Bison in any way, you seem really proud of beating SDSU. Weird.
                          Your post is full of hyperbole. Take a note from Rowdy...he gets it. Lighten up and have some fun!!

Comment

Your post is full of hyperbole. Take a note from Rowdy...he gets it. Lighten up and have some fun!!
                            hyperbole - exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally

I did not intend for a reader to take my comments literally. This is the smack section after all.
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                              hyperbole - exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally

I did not intend for a reader to take my comments literally. This is the smack section after all.
                              You guys aren't going to storm the field this year if you score a touchdown are you?

Comment

Working...
                              X