• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison vs coyotes

Both can't lose so I must choose.

Go bison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Bison vs coyotes

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Both can't lose so I must choose.

Go bison.

Did your skin crawl a little when you said that?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      Did your skin crawl a little when you said that?
      Quantum entanglement and superposition entered my consciousness.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I dont see USD staying with in 20. If they do I will be surprised. dont recall the score last year but it was ugly. I see no difference why this year would be different. Next year might be another story though.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          I dont see USD staying with in 20. If they do I will be surprised. dont recall the score last year but it was ugly. I see no difference why this year would be different. Next year might be another story though.
          Bison are 4-0 with average margin of 19 pts in the D1 era. I don't cheer for the coyotes, ever. Others should feel free. It's my problem and I will own it.

Comment

Bison are 4-0 with average margin of 19 pts in the D1 era. I don't cheer for the coyotes, ever. Others should feel free. It's my problem and I will own it.

I usually dont cheer for them but since my wife graduated from USD I try to bite my tounge and not say anything if they win or lose. Its just easier to convert her into being an SDSU fan.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I would have like a USD win. Would have helped SDSU in the standings...although winning the league is pretty much not going to happen now. Especially with a loss tonight.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                I would have like a USD win. Would have helped SDSU in the standings...although winning the league is pretty much not going to happen now. Especially with a loss tonight.
                Jackrabbits don't need coyotes to help them. Your argument is dismissible on the basis of that fact alone. A true Jackrabbit never cheers for the coyotes, never. (Just my opinion, I know this guy, he deserves it, he lives in MN)

Comment

Jackrabbits don't need coyotes to help them. Your argument is dismissible on the basis of that fact alone. A true Jackrabbit never cheers for the coyotes, never. (Just my opinion, I know this guy, he deserves it, he lives in MN)
                  I agree with Doc. I will never cheer for the Coyotes. Ever. I just can't.

Gotta love when the 'Yotes choke and Jacks win

Comment

Time for the obligatory BETTER DEAD THAN RED post.

GO JACKS!

Comment

With Braun less than 100 per cent from a health stand point, he amazing still pulled this game out by himself. The guy is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        With Braun less than 100 per cent from a health stand point, he amazing still pulled this game out by himself. The guy is amazing.
                        I agree. He's really, really good. A poor man's Nate Wolters.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          I agree. He's really, really good. A poor man's Nate Wolters.
                          +1.

I think someone pointed it out on here, but I loved Brayden's post game presser after the bison game. One of the bison media guys tried to compare what Braun did late in the game to Nate's time in the summit, and Brayden swatted the question away like a weak layup. There is only one Wolters.
                          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Braun should make it to Europe to play, agree he is not Nate Wolters. Braun does not play the point for one thing, I suppose guys his size are dime a dozen. I doubt he is a draft candidate, but I sure would not mind him a Jack Uniform. Also that Olson guy from DU is unbelievable. Nearly 100 per cent on FTs.

Comment

I don't know how to embed a picture, but the picture on the front page of the Argus sports site shows they really packed them in at the dome last night.

http://www.argusleader.com/section/sports

Comment

Working...
                              X