• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison Excuses

Top 5 excuses Bison fans will use when SDSU beats them Saturday:

5-Nate Wolters' Dad
    4-Cody Larson shouldn't be eligible
    3-The temperature in Frost is regulated too well. Our guys aren't used to that.
    2-Their fancy displays and adequate lighting distracted our players when shooting free throws
    1-Taylor Braun was worried about playing well for NBA scouts after he heard lots of them showed up in Frost last season.

Of course we all know Bison fans will complain about officiating no matter what, so I did not include that in the list.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Bison Excuses

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

5-Nate Wolters' Dad
    2-Their fancy displays and adequate lighting distracted our players when shooting free throws
    1-Taylor Braun was worried about playing well for NBA scouts after he heard lots of them showed up in Frost last season.

Of course we all know Bison fans will complain about officiating no matter what, so I did not include that in the list.
    What fanbase doesn't complain about officiating?

Did anyone ever find Chad White or is he still missing?

Maybe anders broman can go for 5000 on Saturday.

Oh wait I know what will do the Bison in on Saturday, SDSU great depth will be the factor, maybe Nagy`s rotation will extend to 6...

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Comment

Marshall Bjorklund will need to stay behind since there will be large number of sows farrowing this weekend.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

5-Nate Wolters' Dad

Nick Mertens.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Most will be completely lost without the opportunity to complain about "Natalie Wolters" flopping on every drive to the hoop. I'm sure they will find a way to work in the time-honored Bisonville phrase "Woodside and company" at least 1,000 times during the ensuing meltdown.

Comment

We spent all our money traveling to Frisco,TX and can't afford to make the trip , plus SDSU fans have an unfair advantage in buying all the tickets..... oh wait , that's the one we use for not going to the Summit tourney.

Comment

Anybody hear the whispering about NDSU being investigated by the NCAA?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                Anybody hear the whispering about NDSU being investigated by the NCAA?
                What! Is this smack??? I don't get it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                  What! Is this smack??? I don't get it?
                  That story is going around. NCAA Division 1 rules require sponsorship of minimum of 7 women's sports. NCAA investigating NDSU because NDSU no longer has women's basketball so down to six sports for women.

Comment

Hahaha. I took the bait. Very funny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                      That story is going around. NCAA Division 1 rules require sponsorship of minimum of 7 women's sports. NCAA investigating NDSU because NDSU no longer has women's basketball so down to six sports for women.
                      +rep for you, that's awesome!

Comment

Is women's basketball still a sport?

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                          Is women's basketball still a sport?
                          In ND it only counts as a sport if your team happens to currently be good at it. See women's basketball and Summit League Tournament attendence since "Woodside and company" graduated. This is something for the relatively few bison BB fans to keep in mind for next year. You'll have plenty of free time during the LONG winter.

Comment

Some of the Bison women’s basketball fans (I talked to all three of them over Bison burgers at the HoDo in Fargo last night) may ask: oh yeah, well what about USD at the bottom of the conference in women’s basketball? Perhaps NDSU should take a lesson from USD. USD was picked to finish third in the conference and came into the season with two pre-season all conference selections (Seekamp and Harrington) and arguably the best player in the league (Seekamp). Did USD dump its program? No,…but, USD figured out a way to raise capital by entering into a one-year lease and licensing agreement with businessmen in the Phillipines. The scheme was announced Friday morning following the USD loss at WIU. I think there was a picture in the Argus showing the AD wearing a T-shirt with the new team name: the Manilla Folders.

Comment

I wonder why no one in the press has picked up on the line item in the Summit League's financial report for 2013 showing NDSU Women's AD Lynn Dorn's salary is being paid by all of the Summit Schools except NDSU?

Comment

Working...
                              X