New Hampshire at NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hampshire at NDSU

New Hampshire started with a bang: pick six in the first series to go up 7-0. Shortly after that, recovered a Bison fumble. But, since then, the Bison have buckled down and the game has been fairly even. Bison scored on a very nice long bomb, Jensen to Vraa. The defender hesitated and Vraa got a yard-and-a-half on the guy and Jensen's throw was right on the money. Not sure about the yardage on the play but had to be around 50-60.

So, its 7-7 with 14:50 remaining in the second quarter.

The Fargodome looks full.

Re: New Hampshire at NDSU

6:14 in the 2nd quarter...New Hampshire fumble...they didn't know where the ball went but it was rolling back away from the line of scrimmage and Levon Perry scooped it up and took it about eight yards for a TD. Bison 23, UNH 7. UNH's collective butts are exposed and Bison are kicking them.

Comment

NDSU is a machine. Unreal. It's incredible to watch, honestly.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        NDSU is a machine. Unreal. It's incredible to watch, honestly.
        Was just going to post that. Fantastic football team.

Comment

They really are THAT good. When UNH punched them in the mouth with the pick-six and a fumble recovery, NDSU wasn't fazed. They just rolled up their sleeves and went to work. it's now 31-7 with 1:47 in the half.

Comment

Does New Hampshire play in the same division as we do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

The way New Hampshire struggled with SELA, I felt they were overrated coming into Fargo. Looks like I am not wrong. Its now 38-7 early in second half. I wish SDSU could more of the Colonial Conference on our schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                The way New Hampshire struggled with SELA, I felt they were overrated coming into Fargo. Looks like I am not wrong. Its now 38-7 early in second half. I wish SDSU could more of the Colonial Conference on our schedule.
                I felt that way about eiu and wish we could take on some more ovc schools ooc schedule. Get some easy wins.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

If there was some objective standard that could be applied, one has to wonder if NDSU ranks top-30, maybe top-25 in all of D-1. UNH at times looks like a pretty good team but they're totally outmatched by NDSU. The game is kinda boring (52-7 with 3:48 to go and UNH trying to move the ball) so I'm switching back and forth to the Omaha at Minnesota basketball game.

What will be interesting is whether Bohl will ever again attain the kind of success he's had in Fargo. I admire his guts for taking on a big challenge at Wyoming.

Comment

Working...
                  X