Craig Bohl To Wyoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Bohl To Wyoming

Bruce Feldman from CBS Sports is reporting that Bohl will be named Wyoming head coach.

"#Wyoming will announce North Dakota St's Craig Bohl Sunday as its new head coach, per source. He's 40-2 last 3 seasons."
    @BFeldmanCBS

I have no idea why he would take this job, if true.. I don't think this job is better than NDSU.

Farewell Craig Bohl

Wyoming has schedule a press conference for tomorrow to announce Craig Bohl as it's new head football coach! Wow?

Comment

Craig Bohl to Wyoming?

Bruce Feldman from CBS Sports is reporting that Wyoming will introduce Craig Bohl as its new head coach tomorrow.

Comment

Re: Craig Bohl to Wyoming?

Mods, please delete the additional threads on this subject. Here's Feldman's article.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...new-head-coach

Comment

Re: Craig Bohl To Wyoming

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          Bruce Feldman from CBS Sports is reporting that Bohl will be named Wyoming head coach.

@BFeldmanCBS

I have no idea why he would take this job, if true.. I don't think this job is better than NDSU.
          Holy Smokes! 3 threads started at the same time!

I'm very surprised as well. But, Money talks...and...NDSU has ALOT of talented seniors...could be the end of the run, and Bohl maybe didn't want to go through the rebuilding process again?

Comment

Bisonville meltdown in 3,2,1.......

Comment

Seems crazy to me. Scandal at NDSU?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Here's Feldman's article ...

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...new-head-coach

Comment

Wyoming seems like a questionable job, but who knows. Maybe he gets them to the MWC title game in a few years and gets a bigger FBS job. It's what Urban Meyer did at Utah when they were in the MWC. The timing is really questionable, but perhaps he needs to get a head start on recruiting.

Comment

Marcus Williams tweeted "tell me this isn't true"

Will Coach Bohl stay with the team till the end of the playoffs or is he out right away?

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                      Marcus Williams tweeted "tell me this isn't true"

Will Coach Bohl stay with the team till the end of the playoffs of is he out right away?
                      That's the question isn't it?

I'd guess, that if they are "introducing" him tomorrow...he's gone. Probably on a flight right now.

Comment

First of all, really???? Leave NDSU for Wyoming, seems like a possible dead end move, ask Joe Glenn. Second of all, the timing flat out sucks for the Bison.

Comment

Wow, if he leaves the team in the middle of a playoff run, with a 3peat at stake, he could become the most loved to the most hated in Fargo overnight. Can't get on bisonville right now, meltdown underway? This is stunning.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Brock Jenson "Please say this is a joke"

It's sounding like Bohl didn't even tell his players before the media reported it. Pretty classless move imo, very un-Bohl like.

Comment

Mike McFeely wrote about some reasons why he thinks Bohl left:

Many NDSU fans might wonder why Bohl would go from NDSU to Wyoming, which is not a member of a major conference. It could be two reasons: First, the recently-fired Dave Christensen made $1.2 million annually while Bohl is in the $350,000 range at NDSU. Second, there are rumors Wyoming might jump from the Mountain West Conference to the Big 12.

Comment

Working...
                              X