Good game SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game SDSU

Congrats on a good season and good luck to you guys next season. Your fans were definitely more enjoyable to chat with than the Bizun folks. Good game.

Re: Good game SDSU

Originally posted by EWURanger View Post
    Congrats on a good season and good luck to you guys next season. Your fans were definitely more enjoyable to chat with than the Bizun folks. Good game.
    You are too kind to say so(about good game),but thanks for the sentiment anyway...our players play hard though ,so something to appreciate anyway.....good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Thanks we will need some luck to get to Frisco. I hope we get there before they move the FCS championship somewhere else. I would love to see a EWU vs NDSU match up. Could happen this year.

Comment

I echo Ranger's sentiments. SDSU did an outstanding job of keeping our offense from converting 3rd downs in the first half, and definitely had me nervous. Best of luck next year.

Comment

To bad we didn't play anywhere near our abilities. We didn't give a good game so I will appoligize for that. Sdsu is better then what we saw on the field today.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Good game SDSU. You boys played their hearts out, you should be proud of them. Your secondary was very impressive. Probably the best we have played all year. I'm not sure anyone else has limited us to less than 250 passing yards.

I pray that all the Jackrabbit fans make it home okay. You'll be in the mix next year.

Comment

I think the team ran outa gas. Gotta get one of the those seeds to do anything special imo. Frankly I think SDSU had a good year. Could of had a nightmare year. Imagine starting with a close loss to UNI. Playoff hopes gone. Aren't motivated and get beat by USD. Could have easily happened. One of two Valley teams to get to the postseason, solid win at NAU. Lost to a top 5 team at their place. Alot of good players back next year.

Would be neat to see EWU and EIU duke it out..

Comment

Working...
              X