Watching Eastern Washington Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Eastern Washington Game

I know that the game is on ESPN Game Plan. I have DirecTV and do not have ESPN Game Plan and I cannot tell if you can buy the game individually on game plan or if you have to buy the entire game plan package for $75. Does anybody know? It looks like the game is supposed to be on Channel 793 but nothing on the TV guide for it yet http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global...ssetId=1800007

Also, I do not have access to ESPN3.com with DirecTV. Would anybody be so kind to PM me their login info for espn3 as it looks like I will actually be at the in-laws this weekend now so that will be my only way of watching probably. Any other viewing info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and Go Jacks!

Re: Watching Eastern Washington Game

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
    I know that the game is on ESPN Game Plan. I have DirecTV and do not have ESPN Game Plan and I cannot tell if you can buy the game individually on game plan or if you have to buy the entire game plan package for $75. Does anybody know? It looks like the game is supposed to be on Channel 793 but nothing on the TV guide for it yet http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global...ssetId=1800007

Also, I do not have access to ESPN3.com with DirecTV. Would anybody be so kind to PM me their login info for espn3 as it looks like I will actually be at the in-laws this weekend now so that will be my only way of watching probably. Any other viewing info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and Go Jacks!
    I bought the NDSU game last year on Game Plan. I believe it was $20 or so for the one game. You do not have to buy the whole package.

I'm hoping that it's available on Game Plan again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      I bought the NDSU game last year on Game Plan. I believe it was $20 or so for the one game. You do not have to buy the whole package.

I'm hoping that it's available on Game Plan again this year.
      I have Dish,they're selling Saturdays games only for $26. From what i understand that's the whole slate of FCS games.

Comment

That is awesome!

Originally posted by jack power View Post
        I have Dish,they're selling Saturdays games only for $26. From what i understand that's the whole slate of FCS games.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Contacted DirecTV and they quoted me Saturday's games for 24.99.

Comment

Originally posted by pepbandalum View Post
            Contacted DirecTV and they quoted me Saturday's games for 24.99.
            All of them? Meaning, you pay $24.99 and you can watch all the games?
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
              All of them? Meaning, you pay $24.99 and you can watch all the games?
              If I remember correctly last year that is how it worked. You pay that fee you get Game Plan for 24 hours.

Comment

Its on ESPN3 and ESPN gameplan on DirectTV and Dish network. You should be able to buy 24 hour access to gameplan. Not sure if you can get it for 30 days and get the rest of the FCS playoffs.

We will be gathering at Ben's Bar in Yankton for the 3 pm kickoff. He will have it on multiple TVs via ESPN gameplan on DirectTV. Will also have ESPN3 as backup if there are any issues with start time on gameplan. Had about 60 Jackrabbit fans at Bens last Saturday. If you are in the Yankton area stop in.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I contacted direct tv for gameplan for the JACKS game tomorrow AROUND 1:30 this afternoon, the lady told me that I can purchase just the "1" game for $8. She said that I would have to call after 4pm today to activate this price. I hope this helps some of you Direct Tv subscribers!!!!

Go JACKS!

Comment

If you're in Afghanistan, come join my little watch party with another SDSU alum. We've watched the last few and things have gone pretty well...just saying...

Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by jacks28 View Post
                      I contacted direct tv for gameplan for the JACKS game tomorrow AROUND 1:30 this afternoon, the lady told me that I can purchase just the "1" game for $8. She said that I would have to call after 4pm today to activate this price. I hope this helps some of you Direct Tv subscribers!!!!

Go JACKS!
                      I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with DirecTV and ended up hanging up on them without purchasing anything. They said the SDSU game is $24.99 + a $5 fee, or to access all the games tomorrow it will be their normal price for the season of $75 or something like that. Said they knew nothing about a $8 game and nothing about a $24.99 24 hour access for all the games... ughhh

Comment

Originally posted by mnjackrbt View Post
                        I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with DirecTV and ended up hanging up on them without purchasing anything. They said the SDSU game is $24.99 + a $5 fee, or to access all the games tomorrow it will be their normal price for the season of $75 or something like that. Said they knew nothing about a $8 game and nothing about a $24.99 24 hour access for all the games... ughhh
                        I ended up going through with it for the $24.99 price. I complained enough that they offered me free sports package for a month with it and waived the $5 phone activation fee. Lets go rabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
                          If you're in Afghanistan, come join my little watch party with another SDSU alum. We've watched the last few and things have gone pretty well...just saying...

Go Jacks!
                          Danger41: We heard you yelling during the last game! Keep up the good work and be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post

Go Jacks!
                            Thank you for your service! Stay Safe!

Comment

Working...
                            X