MVFC All-Conference selections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVFC All-Conference selections

All-Conference press release: Three Jackrabbits on the first-team offense: Zenner; Schneider; Witsmann; and two Jackrabbits on the first-team defense: Kilgore; Wright. Second-team offense includes Benedetto and second-team defense includes Douglas. Honorable mention includes Butler; Peete and Sumner.

Congrats to those guys and their teammates.

http://valley-football.org/news/defa...ference-squad/

Re: MVFC All-Conference selections

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    All-Conference press release: Three Jackrabbits on the first-team offense: Zenner; Schneider; Witsmann; and two Jackrabbits on the first-team defense: Kilgore; Wright. Second-team offense includes Benedetto and second-team defense includes Douglas. Honorable mention includes Butler; Peete and Sumner.

That actually seems right.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Wait a minute, where's Emdiggy's Shakir Bell?

No, I haven't gotten over his Zenner snub. (2nd team all-purpose? really?)
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        Wait a minute, where's Emdiggy's Shakir Bell?

No, I haven't gotten over his Zenner snub. (2nd team all-purpose? really?)
        Emdiggy also picked NAU over the Jackrabbits.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post

The Jacks offense should be very good next season with the top returning QB , RB and WR in the league. Add in a healthy Cam Jones at TE , who probably would have made All-Conference with a full season , and the scoreboard should be lighting up next year.

Comment

Congrats to all the Jacks selected. I haven't gone through to count, but quick glance, it appeared that Jacks had same or more selections than Bison.

Only note on the returning offense, is that the O-line this season has been phenomenomal in their play. ZZ wouldn't have the yards without the gaping holes the line makes for him. IIRC, 3 of the 5 are seniors, so Jacks will need to reload on the O-line to be as good next season.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
              IIRC, 3 of the 5 are seniors, so Jacks will need to reload on the O-line to be as good next season.
              This is why I don't count the Bizon out next year, they will be reloading with guys who have not seen the field much, but can play skilled positions.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Congrats to all the Jacks selected. I haven't gone through to count, but quick glance, it appeared that Jacks had same or more selections than Bison.

Only note on the returning offense, is that the O-line this season has been phenomenomal in their play. ZZ wouldn't have the yards without the gaping holes the line makes for him. IIRC, 3 of the 5 are seniors, so Jacks will need to reload on the O-line to be as good next season.
                I hate to talk about next year, but since we are on the topic.....I am more concerned about replacing the D-line more than anything. Peete, Douglas, and Puegh all graduate.
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                X