Bison in Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison in Trouble

They only lead USD 14-0 after 1 quarter. I have them covering 50.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Bison in Trouble

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    They only lead USD 14-0 after 1 quarter. I have them covering 50.
    It will be close to that spread. Bison lead 28-0. Can the second string bison put up 22 in the 2nd half?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Re: Bison in Trouble

35-0, the pups from Verm are overmatched.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
        It will be close to that spread. Bison lead 28-0. Can the second string bison put up 22 in the 2nd half?

You know they can, the question is will they? If the Bison fans had to spend as much time listening to the chirp from the coyote fan like they do the Sue the answer would certainly be yes.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Which is most likely?

1) Bison win today by 50+?

2) Game is played at Howard Wood in 2014?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
            Which is most likely?

1) Bison win today by 50+?

2) Game is played at Howard Wood in 2014?
            #1 The game will be in the dome next year for this reason:

Even after loss by 50+ today usd fan argues that it doesn't count until the game is played in the dome in Vermillion. It only counts then if usd wins. When usd loses it is due to injuries, the officials or the angle of the sun on that particular game day.

Comment

42-0 mid 3rd quarter. USD is still in this!

Comment

You lost your bet Doc. The Bison ended the game with their third string offense on the field.

Comment

JVG says "pretty good season for the coyotes". Basically close losses count as wins and close wins count as dominant victories. Team was much better than the last place finish they were predicted to secure. The coyote boys are in awe of the mighty mighty bison. Way to bend over and take one up the you know what. Why not tell it like it is?

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    JVG says "pretty good season for the coyotes". Basically close losses count as wins and close wins count as dominant victories. Team was much better than the last place finish they were predicted to secure. The coyote boys are in awe of the mighty mighty bison. Way to bend over and take one up the you know what. Why not tell it like it is?
                    That's sad. Hey, maybe he's right...yotes didn't give up any 4th qtr points....WIN!
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

An 8-loss season is pretty good? Apparently the Coyotes are content to be the Doormat of the Dakotas.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

I do wish that Coyote apologists would stop talking about USD's close losses while ignoring their close wins. That standard would make SDSU something like 10-2.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Good grief, NDSU outscored MVFC opponents 277 to 96 and all opponents 406 to 127.

If we make if far enough in the playoffs (hopefully not 2nd round this year), I'd love to be the one to knock them out.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                            I do wish that Coyote apologists would stop talking about USD's close losses while ignoring their close wins. That standard would make SDSU something like 10-2.
                            +1 They were 9 points and an OT win from being 0-12

Comment

To all those who were touting USD's improvements earlier this season, consider this:

At their current rate of improvement, they should qualify for the playoffs in about 3 more years. Assuming several other teams in the MVFC get worse.

USD is awful, and they should feel awful.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X