NDSU HAS A KEY INJURY ON DEFENSE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU HAS A KEY INJURY ON DEFENSE.

It appears Grant Olson has suffered a career ending ACL. A sad story to a very gifted player on defense for the Bison. The guy has done a lot for NDSU. He played his high school at Wayzata and it makes you wonder if Wayzata ever played Eagan, where ZZ played. You have to give Olson credit for some of the planning in stopping ZZ on Sept 28th.

Also Marcus Williams suffered a twisted knee. It was twisted enough where he was in street clothes at the end of the game. Note the picture with the article.

http://www.inforum.com/event/article.../group/Sports/

Re: NDSU HAS A KEY INJURY ON DEFENSE.

That's a shame! You hate to see things like that.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
      That's a shame! You hate to see things like that.

SUPERBUNNY
      I was listening to the game on KFGO when it happened, and I did not get all the hand ringing going on by Scott Miller and Phil Hansen, but I get it now. Grant has a bright future as a coach. Lets hope he moves on from Fargo to anywhere but the MVFC. I could not believe the UNI defensive coordinator that Bohl added to his staff had that much impact. It might be that Grant Olson was calling all the shots on defense.
      Last edited by Nidaros; 11-11-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Bohl had a good foundation set when Klieman took over. Not taking away from Klieman, or giving overdue credit...he has just fit in well on a machine that was/is working well. The coaches have always stated having Olson on the field was like having another coach on the field. Bohl has said Olson is the smartest football player he has ever coached at any level. Right after he was injured and off the field he got a set of crutches and a clipboard and immediately went to coaching up some defensive players.

As good of a player as he is, he is a better person. If anybody cares:

http://www.grantolson34.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
          Bohl had a good foundation set when Klieman took over. Not taking away from Klieman, or giving overdue credit...he has just fit in well on a machine that was/is working well. The coaches have always stated having Olson on the field was like having another coach on the field. Bohl has said Olson is the smartest football player he has ever coached at any level. Right after he was injured and off the field he got a set of crutches and a clipboard and immediately went to coaching up some defensive players.

As good of a player as he is, he is a better person. If anybody cares:

http://www.grantolson34.blogspot.com/
          Thanks for the link, that was a good read. Smart guy, Mr. Olson is.*

*But does he hunt and fish?**

** speaking of hunting, the first 750 fans at the ISU-B vs SDSU game this past saturday got a free blaze orange SDSU cap. I turned mine down because I'm really never gonna wear a blaze orange hat.***

***I don't hunt, I'm a terrible SDSU fan.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Thanks for the link, that was a good read. Smart guy, Mr. Olson is.*

*But does he hunt and fish?**

** speaking of hunting, the first 750 fans at the ISU-B vs SDSU game this past saturday got a free blaze orange SDSU cap. I turned mine down because I'm really never gonna wear a blaze orange hat.***

***I don't hunt, I'm a terrible SDSU fan.
            Should have given it to Clint Brown so he could wear it instead of the red hat which sort of still irks me.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Should have given it to Clint Brown so he could wear it instead of the red hat which sort of still irks me.
              Agreed. If he wants to be seen that bad, there has got to be a better alternative.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
              X