UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI

It may be time to think about the 1-0 game this week. The Panthers appear to be having their fair number of people doubting the Panther program like some Jackrabbits are scratching their heads about the current situation in the season. Hopefully we will see an enthusiatic crowd at CAS for a needed Jackrabbit victory. The win this week by either team will be a result of coaching from either side. It is not that either coach is given a pink slip at the end of the game, but it should be involving some pride of the coaching staff and determination to guide the current recruits to the level the fans and players expect to reside. Go Jacks!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: UNI

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    It may be time to think about the 1-0 game this week. The Panthers appear to be having their fair number of people doubting the Panther program like some Jackrabbits are scratching their heads about the current situation in the season. Hopefully we will see an enthusiatic crowd at CAS for a needed Jackrabbit victory. The win this week by either team will be a result of coaching from either side. It is not that either coach is given a pink slip at the end of the game, but it should be involving some pride of the coaching staff and determination to guide the current recruits to the level the fans and players expect to reside. Go Jacks!
    Definately need to bring it on Saturday.

Good Luck Rabbits, and Rabbit fans, as I will be at state CC this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
      Definately need to bring it on Saturday.

Good Luck Rabbits, and Rabbit fans, as I will be at state CC this weekend.
      Weather looks good, wish I could be there, my tickets will be getting used. The Yankton crew will be tailgating at 10 am. I think the team that wants it the most is likely to eke out a victory. Going to come down to grit, determination and big plays by Zenner and the Jack's defense. Victory or bust.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Chance at redemption for both teams,should be an absolute war on the field,who has the most fire, grit,determination to turn the season around....slugfest!

If it's not highly emotional,then someone just gave up.Hope to see two teams playing for respect,neither giving the other an inch.

Comment

I'll be there. State needs a W.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I think the jacks win, without Farley at LB Zenner gets 150+

not sure if David Johnson is still hurt, but if he isn't 100% you guys should win at home
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
              I think the jacks win, without Farley at LB Zenner gets 150+

not sure if David Johnson is still hurt, but if he isn't 100% you guys should win at home
              I think we have reason to worry about David Johnson. He is a very good back. We will need to keep him in the pocket.

Comment

This is just the type of game we've proven over and over we can't win.

There 'rabbits, bulletin board material. GO GET 'EM!

Will be there to cheer you on irregardless.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Unfortunately, this is effectively an elimination game for both teams. UNI would be 0-4 in the MVFC, and Jacks 1-4 with an L. Keep it to 3 losses in the MoValley, have a shot of being a last in play-off team. Hate that, because if do succeed in winning in round 1, we'll be sent to Fargo AGAIN. But hey, can readily short-circuit that issue. Lose once more play-offs are done.

An injured Panther is a lot more fearsome than injured Rabbits. This is a toss-up game unless UNI has their NDSU game injured star players back. If that's true, then it'll be a long day at CAS. As Stig stated on the Valley conference call, Jacks are not playing at peak performance of their abilities, and need that peak play to win this game.

Comment

PLAYOFFS?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                      PLAYOFFS?!?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
                      rabid is being positive, something hard for us to be at this point of the season but it matters.

Comment

UNI is 7 point favorite over the Jackrabbits.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          UNI is 7 point favorite over the Jackrabbits.
                          Thats a ton of points considering it's at CAS.

I'd take State.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

How is the turf looking? Rain in Brookings this week? It's snowing outside my window right now in SF.
                            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                              rabid is being positive, something hard for us to be at this point of the season but it matters.
                              Technically, it is still possible, especially with the expanded field.

If we win out, and Youngstown wins out, save for us, and ends up top 10 or close, a W there to end the season, could be enough to put us in.
                              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                              X