Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Poll

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/t...v-1aa-poll.htm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: FCS Poll

Jacks are 25th. I'll take it...don't see it...but will take it.

Comment

Sucks to be SIU.

They beat both UNI and SDSU yet are unranked while UNI is 17th and SDSU 25th.

SIU's four losses this year are to #1 NDSU, #2 EIU (Double-OT), #13 YSU (By 1) and FBS Illinois.

Comment

how strange football is the Difference a year makes. We destroyed EIU last year and they looked bad, at CAS, like surprised they were a playoff team. yet they are number 2.

Frankly SIU and I will admit USD should be ranked a head of us. we have no business being ranked 25th.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The only decent poll out there for FCS is the AGS Poll.

The others are terrible.

Fittingly, AGS has the 'rabbits out of the T25. (at 31), SIU in, and USD at 32.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/show...ts-Week-8-2013
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
            Sucks to be SIU.

They beat both UNI and SDSU yet are unranked while UNI is 17th and SDSU 25th.

SIU's four losses this year are to #1 NDSU, #2 EIU (Double-OT), #13 YSU (By 1) and FBS Illinois.
            This SIU snub tells me all I need to know about the utility of these polls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Working...
            X