Injuries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries?

I half-watched the DVR of the Missouri State game (listened to it live on the radio while hunting so I knew what happened). #63 Mike Schoff, OL, left early in the game with some injury to a leg. I don't think he returned. Any word on him? Any other injuries. We're playing pretty nicked up this year. So are many other MVFC teams including this week's opponent, UNI.

Corrected spelling (thanks, slosho)
    Last edited by JackJD; 10-21-2013, 12:01 PM.

Re: Injuries?

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    I half-watched the DVR of the Missouri State game (listened to it live on the radio while hunting so I knew what happened). #63 Mike Schott, OL, left early in the game with some injury to a leg. I don't think he returned. Any word on him? Any other injuries. We're playing pretty nicked up this year. So are many other MVFC teams including this week's opponent, UNI.
    Schoff?

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      Schoff?
      Oops...must have been typing with Goon's keyboard. Schoff.

Comment

Also Trevor Wesley went down on one of the last pass plays. He got off the field on his own, but suspect he got dinged by No 2 Scaraborough who was playing very aggressive the whole game.

Comment

May have been posted somewhere, but Cam Jones is done for the year...is having surgery on his foot. He's been struggling with it for a number of games, which really limited his usefulness and performance. Big loss, but we will have him back next year.

Comment

Working...
          X