USD over UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD over UNI

I touched on this in the SDSU vs MSU thread, but I figured it deserves its own thread. USD was down 28-7 in the third quarter to UNI in the UNI-Dome. They fought and tied it with 5 seconds in regulation. Then they won 38-31 in 2OT.

USD is now 4-3, (3-1) MVC. UNI is now 4-3, (0-3) MVC. There will be two desperate teams playing in Brookings next weekend.

USD snapped their 18 game road losing streak with a win at the UNI-Dome, a place where the Jacks have never won. This conference is crazy.

Re: USD over UNI

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
    I touched on this in the SDSU vs MSU thread, but I figured it deserves its own thread. USD was down 28-7 in the third quarter to UNI in the UNI-Dome. They fought and tied it with 5 seconds in regulation. Then they won 38-31 in 2OT.

USD is now 4-3, (3-1) MVC. UNI is now 4-3, (0-3) MVC. There will be two desperate teams playing in Brookings next weekend.

USD snapped their 18 game road losing streak with a win at the UNI-Dome, a place where the Jacks have never won. This conference is crazy.
    It's official I think we loose at the dome.

Comment

At this rate, The Valley might only get 2 playoff teams after we are all done beating up on each other.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post

Wow,amazing....the roles are reversed from last year...USD was humiliated last season and are playing with a fire and determination to win this year.Conversely,the Jacks are the ones who are stuggling for an identity this season.Maybe we'll pull out of the downward spiraling season long enough to re-gain some lost respect.

Comment

Working...
        X