SDSU at MSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU at MSU

Alright we got to get this started. Huge game for the Jacks, absolutely got to have this one. Lose and the postseason aspirations are pretty much buried, but come out fired up and win and we put ourselves in good striking distance. I'm anxious about this one.

Re: SDSU at MSU

I watched MSU vs. Iowa earlier this year: They played pretty well but, as MSU always does, they found a way to make colossally boneheaded mistakes every time they got something going. That seems to always be their thing. Some good athletes. Lots of dumb plays.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

It's MSU's homecoming.

Here's the pre-game breakdown on GoJacks.com: http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=209284305

Here's the pre-game breakdown on the MSU athletic site: http://www.missouristatebears.com/sp...101413aac.html

Comment

Their starting qb is done but the backup ( a sr ) filled in admirably (sp?) Stop the rushing game and get some pressure on him and the Jacks will win. MSU crowded the dline to stop the run and Jensen tore up their secondary. Good luck and NO injuries SDSU!!

Comment

Did I see that this game is on KDLT as well this Sat or am I mistaken?

Comment

It is on KDLT at 1:00

Comment

Not a lot of talk on here about the game. Good luck, but don't take them for granted.

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
                This is excellent news.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
                The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
                  Well, I now have my Saturday planned.
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

High stakes tomorrow. Take care of business and we have consecutive road wins to build upon. Lose and it's goodbye to dreams of another year in the playoffs. Sounds like a nice little Saturday! I don't know what to expect from this team from week to week, so I would hate to make a prediction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Cam Jones (season) and Alex Parker are the 2 starters out of today's game.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        Cam Jones (season) and Alex Parker are the 2 starters out of today's game.
                        Wait, Cam is out for the SEASON?

That really bites.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          Wait, Cam is out for the SEASON?

That really bites.
                          According to TV pregame report on Twitter.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

According to Terry, Cam Jones could be done for the year. The foot issue he has is getting worse. Big loss for the offense.

Comment

MSU's mobile QB Harris is out today, so Ashton Glaser will start. He started last year in Brookings. Latest line shows the Jacks favored by 4.5.

Comment

Working...
                              X