This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 SDSU fans made their parents proud!

Just a quick post informing SDSU what kind of "fans" you have in Brookings - My family and I stopped in Brookings for gas on our way to back to Fargo after a terrific vacation in the Black Hills. I didn't even realize my 6 & 9 year old boys had their NDSU shirts on until a car load (black Chevy) of 4 SDSU punks drove by and yelled/screamed "F*u*k the Bison". You 4 are really tough and must be proud to make a 6 year old cry.

I do know there are "bonehead" Bison fans, but this act takes the cake.

You 4 are truly lucky I was with my family & not 3 buddies...

No need to reply as I will not be on this site again. Thanks for reading & best of luck the remainder of the year to the 'decent SDSU fans'.

Re: 4 SDSU fans made their parents proud!

Originally posted by Bisonitus View Post
    Just a quick post informing SDSU what kind of "fans" you have in Brookings - My family and I stopped in Brookings for gas on our way to back to Fargo after a terrific vacation in the Black Hills. I didn't even realize my 6 & 9 year old boys had their NDSU shirts on until a car load (black Chevy) of 4 SDSU punks drove by and yelled/screamed "F*u*k the Bison". You 4 are really tough and must be proud to make a 6 year old cry.

I do know there are "bonehead" Bison fans, but this act takes the cake.

You 4 are truly lucky I was with my family & not 3 buddies...

No need to reply as I will not be on this site again. Thanks for reading & best of luck the remainder of the year to the 'decent SDSU fans'.
    Well, he/she did say "no need to reply."

Idiots and boors are everywhere and they wear all colors.

For further meditation, I refer the gentle reader to "The Gods of the Copybook Headings" by Rudyard Kipling.
    Thread closed.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
    X