Hobo Day game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobo Day game

I have a few questions about the game tomorrow.
    1) Will SDSU's DT"s be healthy? I think both senior starters were out at the end of last weeks game.
    2) How will SDSU's CB's hold up this week. It seems like were are having problems stopping the pass(worse than normal) this year.
    3) Can we run the ball right at them? I think they have a 300+# nose guard but they might only have 1 other defensive players that weighs over 240#'s. Will they be too quick for our big OL to block or can we just use our size to push them around.
    4) Can this team play consistent? I don't know if this team has played and good all around game yet this season.

I'm looking for a win this week to get back on track before things spiral out of control.

Re: Hobo Day game

With another 1/2" (or more) of rain due to fall on what was already described as a "very wet" field a couple of days ago, along with the rain that appears to be likely during the game, it's hard to predict how things will play out. There will be some slipping and sliding that will lead to abnormal plays. Defensive backs will fall down leaving recievers open. Recievers will fall, giving DB's opportunities to make a play on the ball. One or two of these slips could be the difference in the game.

One thing I like is Zenner's straight-ahead running style on a field like this. Will the offensive line come out with a chip on their shoulder after last week's disaster? If so, I like how our offensive skill set matches up with a soggy field.

Comment

Does Brookings High School play at home tonight?
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Yes. It is Homecoming in Brookings this week also.

Comment

Working...
        X