What color to wear on Hobo Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What color to wear on Hobo Day

The athletic department is asking fans to color coordinate for the Hobo Day game. Sections are asked to alternate yellow and blue tops. I think people will largely ignore this, but I won't. And I'm happy to see the effort to get fans into things a little bit. Here's the guide from gojacks.com:

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Simply put, the students are to wear blue. So are sections E, G, J and L in the main grandstand. On the east side bleachers, fans in O, R and U are supposed to wear blue. Other fans (D, F, H, K, P, T, W) are to wear yellow. Encourage the folks you know to try and wear the appropriate color given where they'll sit. Go, Jacks!
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Re: What color to wear on Hobo Day

I don't have any yellow cool weather gear. This might have worked better earlier in the season.
    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
      I don't have any yellow cool weather gear. This might have worked better earlier in the season.
      Im in the same boat. Looks like its going to be pretty damn cold on Saturday.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Scheels and the bookstore can help!

Comment

Wearing a yellow pullover since I sit in Section F.

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post

Ditto

Comment

Do blue lips count?

Comment

I think we are going to be seeing a lot what ever color of wintercoats people have. If anything they should have done a blue out against NDSU so people didnt wear yellow and blend into the NDSU crowd.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                X