New Hobo Day Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hobo Day Uniforms

Overall I'm not really sure how I feel about yellow tops unless they go with white pants, but I will wait to judge them on Saturday. Blue pants look better than the yellow pants, banana look in my opinion. It would have been cool if we would have done yellow throwbacks from the 50's or when ever it was we wore yellow.

Jerseys.....https://twitter.com/SellnSDSU/status/384456930023833601

Jerseys from SDSU Football facebook page....https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    Last edited by BigGoosie13; 09-29-2013, 06:52 PM. Reason: Done spellied worng agian.

Re: New Hobo Day Uniforms

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    Overall I'm not really a fan of yellow tops unless they go with white pants, but I will wait to judge them on Saturday. Blue pants look better than the yellow pants, banana look. It would have been cool if we would have done yellow throwbacks from the 50's or when ever it was we wore yellow.

Count me in as a fan of all yellow. I don't really like the blue pants. All yellow would be sweet!
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

There is just enough blue to make the yellow jersey/pant combo work.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
        Count me in as a fan of all yellow. I don't really like the blue pants. All yellow would be sweet!
        Same
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I just think it would have been really cool if we made them like our Blue alternates.

Comment

Recruits eat this stuff up. Love it! Next year maybe some electric/metallic blue helmets?

Comment

I think a jackrabbit on the helmet would be cool
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                Recruits eat this stuff up. Love it! Next year maybe some electric/metallic blue helmets?
                I think a matte blue helmet would be fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                  Overall I'm not really sure how I feel about yellow tops unless they go with white pants, but I will wait to judge them on Saturday. Blue pants look better than the yellow pants, banana look in my opinion. It would have been cool if we would have done yellow throwbacks from the 50's or when ever it was we wore yellow.

Jerseys from SDSU Football facebook page....https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
                  The throwback to the 50's was a solid yellow jersey with blue numerals and I have no idea what color the pants were. Seems like they had the three arm stripes in blue. These combinations shown give us a McNeese State look.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                    This times infinity. Recruits and players love stuff like this. I hope for white pants in the future just to create a few more uniform combos.

Comment

Nostalgic trip to check my '50s decade Jackrabbits. Photos all in black & white! Plain yellow helmets (light), large numbers on jerseys, front & back, no lettering. Striped sox.

Comment

They are ok. Don't wow me. Guess I am more of a traditonalist still. The nikes we made the transition in with the blue tops with solid yellow numbers with no stripes or outlines and all yellow pants has been and will be the best looking uni imho we will ever have. Simple yet clean and classic yet sharp and distinct.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                          I think a matte blue helmet would be fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                          I really like matte helmets. Fan of Arkansas'

Comment

I like the fact that, like the blue throwback jerseys, they say "Jacks" on the front instead of the generic "State". We need to take advantage of our unique mascot a lot more than we do.
                            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                              I like the fact that, like the blue throwback jerseys, they say "Jacks" on the front instead of the generic "State". We need to take advantage of our unique mascot a lot more than we do.
                              There are multiple Jacks teams out there, unless I'm mistaken. If we want to be unique, put Rabbits on the front.
                              “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X