Transitive Properties: NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transitive Properties: NDSU

NDSU fans started a thread on their forum about how they would beat Alabama. Here's my version.

Alabama recently beat Colorado State in a similar fashion to NDSU last year.

Last year, Eddie Lacy was the starting running back for Alabama. He was drafted by Green Bay.

Green Bay was once coached by Vince Lombardi.

Vince Lombardi is also the name on the Super Bowl Trophy.

The Super Bowl Trophy was won most recently by the Baltimore Ravens.

The Baltimore Ravens have been known for their defense pretty much since the franchise started.

Don't kill the messenger, but I think NDSU's defense might actually be better than the Baltimore Ravens. If Ray Lewis hadn't retired, it might be close.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Re: Transitive Properties: NDSU

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
    NDSU fans started a thread on their forum about how they would beat Alabama. Here's my version.

Alabama recently beat Colorado State in a similar fashion to NDSU last year.

Last year, Eddie Lacy was the starting running back for Alabama. He was drafted by Green Bay.

Green Bay was once coached by Vince Lombardi.

Vince Lombardi is also the name on the Super Bowl Trophy.

The Super Bowl Trophy was won most recently by the Baltimore Ravens.

The Baltimore Ravens have been known for their defense pretty much since the franchise started.

Don't kill the messenger, but I think NDSU's defense might actually be better than the Baltimore Ravens. If Ray Lewis hadn't retired, it might be close.
    Yes, yes, let the hate flow through you. Soon you will be a Bison just like me. Soon.

Comment

Hahahaha. Wow. I think I have now heard the most ridiculous thing said by any fan ever. Alabama might beat them by 40pts. The Bison beat a lowly Kansas State team and think the fans can beat the 2time defending FBS NC. Haha. I needed that good laugh.

Just finished reading the thread at BV. There is about one sane person in there and the rest, well, I'm just going to say what is in the water up north. It is diluting their IQ.
      Last edited by witness; 09-27-2013, 12:05 PM.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
        Hahahaha. Wow. I think I have now heard the most ridiculous thing said by any fan ever. Alabama might beat them by 40pts. The Bison beat a lowly Kansas State team and think the fans can beat the 2time defending FBS NC. Haha. I needed that good laugh.

Just finished reading the thread at BV. There is about one sane person in there and the rest, well, I'm just going to say what is in the water up north. It is diluting their IQ.
        There's actually another Alabama thread over there.They're certainly a delusional bunch. This is my all time favorite delusional Bison thread. I remember it well but i actually found it in our smack section: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...615-Postseason

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
          There's actually another Alabama thread over there.They're certainly a delusional bunch. This is my all time favorite delusional Bison thread. I remember it well but i actually found it in our smack section: http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...615-Postseason

The last time they were this delusional, they were number one and came to Brookings and we beat them. So what the hell, lets do it again. The best way to shut em up.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
            The last time they were this delusional, they were number one and came to Brookings and we beat them. So what the hell, lets do it again. The best way to shut em up.
            Absofreakinglutly De ja vue all over again

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
              THANKS to this, JP, I spit my orange juice all over my screen. This is absolutely hilarous, particularly the subliminal self-awareness of delusion ("careful of the trolls") but yet so many carry on the conversation as if high school athletes everywhere are torn between Tuscaloosa and Farko. Made my day.

Comment

It is unreal some of the things some of our fans actually seem to believe. Say anything to them and they go off the handle. VERY glad that "those fans" are not part of my group. Embarrassing!

Comment

Working...
                X