Football Gameplan's 2013 SDSU vs NDSU Video Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Gameplan's 2013 SDSU vs NDSU Video Preview

Good morning Jackrabbit fans! Good luck this week!

Em

Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 SDSU vs NDSU Video Preview

Very good analysis Emory. I not comfortable about a win this Saturday. We have to bring our A game.

Comment

Aren't you the same guy that didn't even have Zenner on your Pre-season FCS All-American team?

742 yds rushing 11 TD's (10 rushing 1 receiving) through 4 games (not to mention last years stats). How's that working out for you?
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        Aren't you the same guy that didn't even have Zenner on your Pre-season FCS All-American team?

742 yds rushing 11 TD's (10 rushing 1 receiving) through 4 games (not to mention last years stats). How's that working out for you?
        He was on my 2nd Team Preseason team as the All-Purpose Player.. You must've missed that

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Very good analysis Emory. I not comfortable about a win this Saturday. We have to bring our A game.
          Thanks Nidaros! Hey..you guys were within 3 last year, so anything can happen! Hopefully you guys get off to a great start and force NDSU to play catch up

Comment

Originally posted by EmDiggy View Post
            He was on my 2nd Team Preseason team as the All-Purpose Player.. You must've missed that
            Yup.

Butt-hurt about him being left off first team forced me to shut down the video shortly after the running backs segment.

Perhaps he'll make your first team next year.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

The quality of these videos have continued to improve from year to year. Good work Emory (besides not picking the Jacks ).
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by EmDiggy View Post

Good morning Jackrabbit fans! Good luck this week!

Em
                Breaking our tendencies, huh.
                Where have we heard this before? Obviously something that not only Jacks fan's can easily identify.

Good work on the Videos, but Zenner is likely the Adrian Peterson of the FCS. So you can see how some of us might consider second team as a slight.

Comment

I know we're homers, but that's just plain dumb. #sorrynotsorry

(The Zenner thing, not picking NDSU to win.)
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

Good work on the Videos, but Zenner is likely the Adrian Peterson of the FCS. So you can see how some of us might consider second team as a slight.
                    There was already an Adrian Peterson of the FCS. He was pretty good. Had over 7500 rushing yards for GSU. Don't think Zenner will beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                      There was already an Adrian Peterson of the FCS. He was pretty good. Had over 7500 rushing yards for GSU. Don't think Zenner will beat him.
                      ^Must be a Bears fan. Also, nobody cares about THAT Adrian Peterson outside of people in Georgia.
                      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                        I wonder if HE made MR. Diggy's preseason All American team after HIS first stout year?*

*tongue firmly in cheek

Comment

Maybe I should of clarified. I meant in terms of value/usage/capability at the particular level. as we all know NFL Doesn't Equal College as FBS does not equal FCS.

Flame on...

Comment

Working...
                          X