Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nebraska GDT

WHAT DAY IS IT?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: nebraska GDT

Originally posted by goon View Post
    WHAT DAY IS IT?
    Woowoo!
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Chugga,Chugga,Chugga,Chugga......Chugga,Chugga,Chu gga,Chugga.....WooWoo!!!!
      Holy Nutmeg!!

It's Jack the Giant slayer day!
      Last edited by jackdaniel; 09-21-2013, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Getting ready to leave the hotel...lots of Jackrabbits in Lincoln!

Comment

It's a great day to be in lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            WHAT DAY IS IT?

hump day?

Comment

Teams like Nebraska feed off the "big play",and if they don't get them, their offense could go "flat" with them having no adrenalin or emotion to feed on. If there aren't the "big plays" to feed off , and we are stingy with the ball,we should be in the game the entire way.

We just have to make it a "boring" game.If we get the chance,we have to drive the stake through the heart,we can't fail to do that.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing the fans looking dazed,and confused,eyes wide open staring blankly at one another with mouth open,jaw dropped looking "Zombie " like,after a Jackrabbit victory. In fact,i wouldn't doubt they would take off running down the tunnel chasing Bo like a horde of crazed 'zombies".He'd just make it barely in time to bolt the door,saving himself....sorry, just watched WW "z" not too long ago.

Actually,in reality,,i like the people(fans) of Nebraska,good, honest, hard working people who are geuinely friendly....jus say'n
              Last edited by jackdaniel; 09-21-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Posted up amongst a sea of red at a sports bar just outside the hay market. Will be drinking my way through there soon! Nice number of Jacks fans out on the streets. Locals are sure friendly. Go Jacks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

I knew I should have gone. Oh well, Go Jacks!

Comment

Correction: locals are VERY friendly. We have had many stop to say hi and good luck. Even had drinks sent to our table! Restaurant is called Sweep Left. Nice. Now onto to Hay Market. Fun environment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Is there a radio station with a strong signal out of Sioux Falls that has the SDSU FB game? I cannot get WNAX signal at my house for some reason. (Lots of interference)

Comment

Originally posted by OBC View Post
                        Is there a radio station with a strong signal out of Sioux Falls that has the SDSU FB game? I cannot get WNAX signal at my house for some reason. (Lots of interference)
                        I've found out the signal from kkro(?) is so strong,it overpowers the weaker radio signals.Although,i thought WNAX was strong enough to be heard.

Comment

Originally posted by OBC View Post
                          ESPN 99.1 FM carries the Cornhuskers.
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Huskers go 67 yards in four plays for a touchdown. 7-0, 13:29 in the first.

Comment

Yuck.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X