Lost Season Ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Season Ticket

About 4 PM yesterday as I was about to head to Brookings for the Beef Bowl, I could not locate my season ticket or priority parking permit. I thought they were still in my glove compartment, but apparently when I was looking for a repair order for the cost of my last purchase of tires, the tickets must have fallen out and were discarded or are in the hands of someone unauthorized ticket holder.

What do you do in a case like this? The answer is to notify the ticket office. I got over to the ticket booth about 5:30 PM and told the lady that I lost my tickets. She told me to come around in back, where a ticket agent, name I did not get, wanted to see my Driver License. He had a device there were he could log on and get my seat and void the code bar on the misplaced tickets and was able to issue me new tickets, and I got to the game just as it started. Now the only thing left is to call the ticket office Monday and get a priority parking tag. I really appreciate the security measures that are in place at SDSU and the ticket counting methods.

A warning to someone who finds tickets such as mine, they will not get you in at the next game. The Ticket Office has voided those tickets, so not a good idea to try them.

Re: Lost Season Ticket

thats an awesome deal, we still tear the stub so not sure what they would for us. hope I never find out
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

A couple of years ago I realized during the tailgate that we had forgotten our season tickets for the game back in Yankton. I figured we would have to buy GA tickets and sit in our season ticket seats. Christi Williams was riding around her cart in the backyard so I asked her and she said she would take care of it. About 20 mins later she arrived in the tailgate lot with a reprint of my tickets for that days game. I call that service. Christi is fabulous and a great asset to the department.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
        A couple of years ago I realized during the tailgate that we had forgotten our season tickets for the game back in Yankton. I figured we would have to buy GA tickets and sit in our season ticket seats. Christi Williams was riding around her cart in the backyard so I asked her and she said she would take care of it. About 20 mins later she arrived in the tailgate lot with a reprint of my tickets for that days game. I call that service. Christi is fabulous and a great asset to the department.
        The staff including Christi does have good tools at their disposal and are very service oriented. Once you purchase the tickets there are ways to protect your ownership. Christi is a good person to know.

Comment

Working...
        X