College Game Day Coming to Fargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Game Day Coming to Fargo

ESPN's College Game Day will be broadcasting live from Fargo next weekend for the Bison's matchup against Delaware State. Safe bet that Corso will be sporting the Bison head.

USD Fan

Re: College Game Day Coming to Fargo

Someone needs to be there with a giant SDSU flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
      Yep, or a Jack fan holding up a sign.......or both

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
        THIS!!! THIS!!!! THIS!!!!!!

Major kidos to ESPN for doing this. It feels like FCS has been getting more respect and teams like the Bison are a reason why. Yes, I'm jealous for the love they're getting but they deserve it. No doubt will help in recruiting. But, it's good for FCS, The Valley, and hopefully us after we BBQ them on the 28th!

The part that sucks is the already way over-inflated egos up there will have a hard time getting through any doors for a while.

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

No matter the feelings about the Bison... it is great exposure that cannot be matched.

There has been a debate on what is better... Jacks going dancing for both teams in back to back years or Bison winning back to back FCS titles...

There is no longer a debate... College Gameday heading to Fargo tips the scale considerably

Comment

I'm glad we get them the week after. Take them down after the massive high.

Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

That's pretty cool

Comment

pretty jealous but, it was only a matter of time before this was going to happen. They have been dominate the last 2 years and have had success against fbs schools (even though they aren't the power house schools excluding K-State). SDSU could get some national exposure if we take care of UNL next week and then take down NDSU at home and bring the Dakota Marker back to Brookings.

Comment

Originally posted by g_mandakota View Post
                  No matter the feelings about the Bison... it is great exposure that cannot be matched.

There has been a debate on what is better... Jacks going dancing for both teams in back to back years or Bison winning back to back FCS titles...

There is no longer a debate... College Gameday heading to Fargo tips the scale considerably
                  I personally think that back-to-back trips to the ncaa tournament gets more exposure than 2 FCS Championships despite not getting out of the 2nd round.

FACT: College BBall > FCS Football

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                    I personally think that back-to-back trips to the ncaa tournament gets more exposure than 2 FCS Championships despite not getting out of the 2nd round.

FACT: College BBall > FCS Football
                    So when will Digger Phelps, Jalen Rose, Jay Bilas, and Rece Davis be broadcasting College GameDay from Frost this season?

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                      So when will Digger Phelps, Jalen Rose, Jay Bilas, and Rece Davis be broadcasting College GameDay from Frost this season?
                      I don't know if you remember this or not but Bob Volvano announced a home bracketbuster game at Frost a couple years ago on National TV. So its not like ESPN hasn't been to Frost before. Its not college game day or anything but still. There is no argument about what is more popular when it comes to College Basketball and FCS Football.
                      Here's another fun fact: SDSU has got a lot more national exposure the last couple of basketball seasons than NDSU has with their football program when they won the fcs championship.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                        I don't know if you remember this or not but Bob Volvano announced a home bracketbuster game at Frost a couple years ago on National TV. So its not like ESPN hasn't been to Frost before. Its not college game day or anything but still. There is no argument about what is more popular when it comes to College Basketball and FCS Football.
                        Here's another fun fact: SDSU has got a lot more national exposure the last couple of basketball seasons than NDSU has with their football program when they won the fcs championship.

we had ESPN live in the BSA for Midnight madness after our NCAA appearance and coupled with this nobody can say any team in the Dakota's has got more exposure.

college gameday is pure gold for any hosting school period, and it's hopefully going to be good for FCS
                        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

I think it's very cool. good for NDSU. Good for MVFC. Good for FCS.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I will be unhappy if this degenerates into a smack thread (or a d*ck-length-comparison thread, as I see little difference between the two).

Unhappy Filbert tends to want to share his unhappiness. And refer to himself in the third person. This gets dangerous, for everyone concerned.

Let's keep Filbert happy.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                              I think it's very cool. good for NDSU. Good for MVFC. Good for FCS.
                              I agree. Any complaining by SDSU fans is strictly sour grapes, IMO. Want to host Gameday? Lets go out and win back to back nattys. Until then, we have no room to complain.

Comment

Working...
                              X