Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beef bowl game day

WHAT DAY IS IT?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Re: beef bowl game day

Jackrabbit game day baby!!!

Propar, clean up your inbox, can't message you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

It's a Jackrabbit day...from start to finish!! Weather looking better than it was in yesterday's forecasts. A lot of it going north. With just a little luck we should be OK for the tailgate and then it might not start again until around 9 p.m. Lot of Jackrabbit prayers might have an effect!!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        WHAT DAY IS IT?
        WOOWOO!!

Decked out, ready to go!
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Hey Clubber, any predictions tonight for Mr. Bennett? PAIN!

I must break you.

Comment

Jacks 38
            SLU 10

Comment

BEEF!!! FOOTBALL!!! JACKS!!!

Comment

Has anyone used GoJacks.com video feed this year? I was wondering if they were still using Flash Player (which I assume they are since they are still with NeuLion) to stream the games? If so, that is too bad because that doesn't work on smart phones.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                  Has anyone used GoJacks.com video feed this year? I was wondering if they were still using Flash Player (which I assume they are since they are still with NeuLion) to stream the games? If so, that is too bad because that doesn't work on smart phones.
                  Yes, I believe they are using flash player, and the High Defination is a definite improvement over years past.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                    Yes, I believe they are using flash player, and the High Defination is a definite improvement over years past.
                    Darn it. Thanks for the response, though. I really wish we'd dump Neulion and get a provider that actually is mobile device friendly. I was able to watch the last 2 games because they were on Midco and they actually use a media player that works for smart phones (as does ESPN, Big Ten Network, and basically everyone except Neulion).
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Up date for the weather in brookings? Radar looks fine to me sf is fine just a little cloud cover.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        Up date for the weather in brookings? Radar looks fine to me sf is fine just a little cloud cover.
                        Overcast and breezy, 10-15 mph. Maybe 65 degrees. Does NOT look like it's going to rain. It did rain some this morning.

edit - cloud cover is moving north/northeast, so keep in mind whatever is south/southwest will be here in awhile.

edit 2 - just went out on the south side of house. Probably windier than I anticipated earlier when looking out north facing windows. Probably 20-25 mph wind.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          Overcast and breezy, 10-15 mph. Maybe 65 degrees. Does NOT look like it's going to rain. It did rain some this morning.

edit - cloud cover is moving north/northeast, so keep in mind whatever is south/southwest will be here in awhile.

edit 2 - just went out on the south side of house. Probably windier than I anticipated earlier when looking out north facing windows. Probably 20-25 mph wind.
                          Thanks.

Comment

Anybody else having issues with the live feed on the web? It keeps giving me a connection error! No bueno!

Never mind, I fixed it
                            Last edited by FeistyRedheadAZ; 09-14-2013, 04:28 PM. Reason: Because I forgot I actually work with computers

Comment

Sumner not good, can't run the pistol. Killing Jacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X