SELA Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SELA Tickets

I'm not able to make it back for this weekend's game. I have 4 tickets - Sect G, Row 26, Seats 13-16 if anyone is interested. I'm not looking for compensation. I would just prefer not having my tickets go unused. If interested, please email me at gdw@gruber-law.com. Also, you're required to chear really loud. Also, if you could utter to anyone within earshot "I remember when Geoff Wilber played. Man we could use a guy like him on the team." Or something like that. Considering these seats are next to a bunch of old teamates and family members, they'd probably laugh at you. Anyway, hit me up with an email and I'll call the ticket office to make the arrangements.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Re: SELA Tickets

Tickets are gone. Make some noise this weekend!
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
      I'm not able to make it back for this weekend's game. I have 4 tickets - Sect G, Row 26, Seats 13-16 if anyone is interested. I'm not looking for compensation. I would just prefer not having my tickets go unused. If interested, please email me at gdw@gruber-law.com. Also, you're required to chear really loud. Also, if you could utter to anyone within earshot "I remember when Geoff Wilber played. Man we could use a guy like him on the team." Or something like that. Considering these seats are next to a bunch of old teamates and family members, they'd probably laugh at you. Anyway, hit me up with an email and I'll call the ticket office to make the arrangements.
      I heard the tickets would have gone faster if the seventh sentence in your post was deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        I heard the tickets would have gone faster if the seventh sentence in your post was deleted.

JD, throwing down the gloves!
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
        X