• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, Where's my WEED

Since it is likely to end up here anyway:
    http://www.brookingsregister.com/v2_...story_id=18692

Re: Dude, Where's my WEED

Reminds me of a report in the American News 30 odd years ago. A man filed a complaint with the Aberdeen PD on an exotic dancer he had hired for after hours work. The young lady got the man in a compromising position and then left with his pants and wallet. Guess who ended up under arrest?
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
      Reminds me of a report in the American News 30 odd years ago. A man filed a complaint with the Aberdeen PD on an exotic dancer he had hired for after hours work. The young lady got the man in a compromising position and then left with his pants and wallet. Guess who ended up under arrest?
      An NDSU football player?
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Seems like similar, call the cops cuz of stolen dope stories popup almost monthly. Who are these people anyway? When I lived in Georgia, somebody robbed a bank drive in window, made a u-turn to a bank on the other side of the street and was arrested waiting in line to make a deposit.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzled_Jack View Post
          Seems like similar, call the cops cuz of stolen dope stories popup almost monthly. Who are these people anyway? When I lived in Georgia, somebody robbed a bank drive in window, made a u-turn to a bank on the other side of the street and was arrested waiting in line to make a deposit.
          Reminds me of this:

Out of curiosity, is stealing something illegal a crime? In other words, if somebody steals weed and is caught, do they get charged with theft and possession?
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

TrueTV will be interested no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
              An NDSU football player?
              This made me laugh out loud!

+1
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                This made me laugh out loud!

+1
                Enjoyed it as well.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                X