Game day: UND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game day: UND

Today's challenge: 1-0. This is the first test of the season. UND in the noisy Alerus Center. We'll see better athletes than Butler put on the field last week. I predict that when the rubber pellets have settled:
    SDSU 28, UND 10;
    Zach Z exceeds 150 yards rushing and has two TDs;
    Schneider and Hubert, one TD reception each and all of our receivers play well against a talented UND backfield;
    Sumner awarded MVFC player of the week.

Re: Game day: UND

WHAT DAY IS IT?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Today's challenge: 1-0. This is the first test of the season. UND in the noisy Alerus Center. We'll see better athletes than Butler put on the field last week. I predict that when the rubber pellets have settled:
      SDSU 28, UND 10;
      Zach Z exceeds 150 yards rushing and has two TDs;
      Schneider and Hubert, one TD reception each and all of our receivers play well against a talented UND backfield;
      Sumner awarded MVFC player of the week.
      I like your positive approach to this game. I think its going to be a real challenge to beat UND at thier place. We will need to run the ball well, use the clock to limit the number of long bombs that UND will throw at us.

A little pressure on the QB would be a real asset to winning this game.

Run ZZ run!

Jacks 32 - UND 24.

GBGBGJ

Comment

For those in the Black Hills area, the Alumni Association is hosting a watch party at Thirsty's in Rapid City at 5:00 pm.
        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          WHAT DAY IS IT?
          Painting Day!!!!!!........J/K

Comment

Jacks win 38-21

If UND gets the ball first I would like to see us bring the house against the RS freshman. Just to see what we are dealing with, if it hurts us it hurts us, but at least it would be in the early stages of the game. I think the D will hit a gear we've never seen before in this game. Lally.
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

just heading out to tailgate at the FD, wishing you luck today and hope you got and kicks some serious AS........

hopefully injury free to all, I'm doubting we will have much of a game but just glad Save Ferris came to play
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                Painting Day!!!!!!........J/K
                Crap. Thanks for reminding me. At the sidewalks arts festival in sf right now. Its a a bit warm but now after lunch its painting when our son naps. Hopeffully done before the game starts. Hopefully.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

While waiting for the UND game...one can watch next weekend's opponent, Southeast Louisiana University play at #24 TCU. It's on Fox Sport North (right now, 11:30 a.m., audio problems but the picture is HD). With 5:26 left in the 1st, 0 -0. Southeast plays in the Southland Conference.

Comment

I want a blowout please

Comment

For the Jacks to cruise, the defense will have to show up big. At least one key interception and at least one key fumble recovery. The offense should be just fine.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

One question: is midco SN going to be showing President's bowl over sdsu game?

Comment

FYI, DirecTV subscribers: Looks like the game is on channel 623.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Sure wish it was 623-1. Standard def ought to be against the law. Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose.
                            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Crap. Thanks for reminding me. At the sidewalks arts festival in sf right now. Its a a bit warm but now after lunch its painting when our son naps. Hopeffully done before the game starts. Hopefully.
                              I thought you were dreading that chore....anyway,glad my post provided you a useful service.Really hope you can finish before kick off so you can watch the game the way it's meant to be watched,beer in hand instead of paint brush!

Comment

Working...
                              X