In other games.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other games.....

It's the opening night for college football and games are underway. I thought I'd start a thread where we can discuss and post scores from other games.

-Indiana State trails Indiana 28-7 at the start of the 2nd quarter. Ouch! That game is on one of the Big Ten Network channels (with Minnesota/UNLV on the other).

- Illinois State leads Ball state 14-9 in the 2nd.

-UND/Valpo is just getting underway on Midco.

-NDSU and KSU fans are locked in a tight smack talking, homerific-score-prediction battle with 24 hours to game time. Can both teams somehow lose that game? Please.

Re: In other games.....

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    It's the opening night for college football and games are underway. I thought I'd start a thread where we can discuss and post scores from other games.

-Indiana State trails Indiana 28-7 at the start of the 2nd quarter. Ouch! That game is on one of the Big Ten Network channels (with Minnesota/UNLV on the other).

- Illinois State leads Ball state 14-9 in the 2nd.

-UND/Valpo is just getting underway on Midco.

-NDSU and KSU fans are locked in a tight smack talking, homerific-score-prediction battle with 24 hours to game time. Can both teams somehow lose that game? Please.

nothing wrong with smack, why does it matter if fans banter??
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Missouri State is now trailing Northwestern, LA? 23-17, NSU just scored on a 51 yard pass connect. Both teams have 7 win between from last year. NSU 4-7 and NSU 3-8. Its on Mediacomm22, not a fun game to watch. Sumner should have a good day with passing against MSU.

Comment

YSU 21, Dayton 10
        WIU 42, Hampton 6
        MSU 17, NwSU 23
        ISUtr 21, Ball St 44
        ISUb 28, IU 59
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

UND is up 63 to 10 on Valpo in the 4 th

Comment

YSU 28, Dayton 10 - Final
            WIU 42, Hampton 9 - Final
            MSU 17, NwSU 23 - Final
            ISUr 28, Ball St 51 - Final
            ISUb 28, IU 66 - 4th
            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Off topic, but SDSU beats the undies, I watched tonight and wow

Zener better get pumped because he will have AM yds in one game

GO JACKS
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

ISUb 35 - IU 73 - Final. Defense anyone? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                  ISUb 35 - IU 73 - Final. Defense anyone? Anyone?
                  To make it even worse , Shakir Bell suffered a shoulder separation in the game.

Comment

Tough break for The Trees. They will miss Bell sorely, though they do have a week off in Sept. after Quincy.

Interesting stats. YSU scores 28 points on 367 yds rushing and 73 yds passing against PFL Dayton.

Comment

What a terrible start for Indiana State. The rest of the MVC did not do much better. I expected Illinois St. to hang in there better with Ball St.

SDSU's next two opponents both picked up blow-out wins.

UND destroyed Valpo 69-10. I watched the beginning of that game and UND was ahead 14-0 after running only a single offensive play.

SE Louisiana thumped SE Missouri St 45-7. Thier QB rushed for 108 yards and 3 TD.

Comment

I too, expected Ill. St. to give Ball St. a game. Ind. St. I was a little more suspect of, because didn't they graduate their Qb?

I was disappointed to see MSU lost, that was probably their only winnable non-conf. game. Iowa, Murray St.(who they lost to last year) and Central Arkansas round out their non-conf. schedule.
                        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                          I too, expected Ill. St. to give Ball St. a game. Ind. St. I was a little more suspect of, because didn't they graduate their Qb?

I was disappointed to see MSU lost, that was probably their only winnable non-conf. game. Iowa, Murray St.(who they lost to last year) and Central Arkansas round out their non-conf. schedule.
                          I watched the MSU-NSU game on MC22, and MSU seems to be the exact team they were four years ago. Not much improvement. Central Arkansas will beat them by 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                            SE Louisiana thumped SE Missouri St 45-7. Thier QB rushed for 108 yards and 3 TD.
                            SE Louisiana's QB scares the hell out of me.

He's a former 4 star recruit who transferred from Oregon. Saw him play once when he was a freshman when the Ducks' starter got hurt and he looked crazy fast out there. I've seen our defense struggle against really athletic QBs before and I could see this guy giving us trouble.
                            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

Bison and K State are underway on Fox Sports One. Definitely an interesting game. I have no idea how this one will end up.

Comment

Working...
                              X