MVFC Mascot Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVFC Mascot Madness

The Missouri Valley Football Conference is having a Mascot Madness event to pick the favorite mascot. It is set up tournament style with mascots going one on one and the winner advancing to thenext round. The winner is selected by fan vote. Jack has a first round bye. It appears that the mascots are "seeded" based on where the team finished last year in the conference. Jack goes up against the winner of Charlie Coyote and Grey Dawg in the second round. Should be fun. Here is the link.

http://www.valley-football.org/news/...ess-aug-19-23/

Re: MVFC Mascot Madness

The "Polls" open tomorrow...voting from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central), August 19 through Aug 23. Another contest to see which fan base can stuff the ballot box better than other fan bases. I'm ready.

Comment

It is run through Survey Monkey I think, so you can probably only vote once, at least only once from one computer. So maybe it won't be a ballot box stuffer contest.

Comment

Hopefully all the Rabbit faithful cast their first round votes for Charlie & Rocky (W Ill) to advance the MVFC/Summit league teams to the next round. It also sets up the first USD - SDSU clash of the school year, which could be the tie-breaker for the Corn Cup.

PS I agree completely meaningless, but might as well have some fun with it.
        USD Fan

Comment

Grey Dawg beat Charlie in the poll, so it is Jack against Grey Dawg tomorrow. Grey Dawg had about 350 votes today. So vote Jack tomorrow 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.

Comment

Here's a reminder.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Voted... very easy process.

Comment

U convinced me , it is easy.
                I

Comment

I voted twice - laptop and iPad.

Comment

Voted twice but according to twitter update, Jacks have fallen behind with 30 minutes to go!

Comment

I voted with an Iphone, but am now on laptop and I was too late. Jack lost by less than a 100 votes, shame on me and others who did not vote.

Comment

I'm guessing we lost to NDSU moreso than we lost to SIU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                          I'm guessing we lost to NDSU moreso than we lost to SIU.
                          Yes I suppose so, but there was a 91 difference against Grey Dawg, the saluki. That one we could have pulled out, if 92 more people had voted today.

Comment

Working...
                          X